Going to the gym is a challenging task, and what is even more challenging is having to push yourself to complete the last rep of the last set. However, a spoonful of ergogenic powdered pre workout can keep your energy levels from going down.
Pre-workouts are energy boosters containing dietary formulas that offer a gush of instant energy boost and aid in better athletic performance. They maximize your stamina and help you utilize your maximum potential.
What Will I Learn?
Wrecked Extreme Limited Edition Pre-Workout Review
Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout is the most powerful ergogenic drink featured by Wrecked. Its limited edition is laden with 16 ingredients, all of which have been clinically dosed. The product also contains high doses of different variants of Caffeine, which makes it ideal for long-lasting use.
The product helps you to bring out the best in you by improving your focus, boosting your energy, and unleashing your power. It is also linked with improved mental stability and reduced anxiety. This limited edition is a much sought-after product and has taken the market by a storm.
What is in Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout?
Wrecked Extreme Pre Workout contains all the core ingredients like Beta-Alanine, Caffeine, Citrulline, etc. All the ingredients are infused in correct and medically approved doses. Considering that it is consumed in appropriate quantities and at the right time before a workout session, this supplement can deliver great results.
Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout Ingredients Label
Have a look at the list of ingredients that are included in this Wrecked Pre Workout Limited Edition pack. The list also mentions the quantity of each component so that you can have an idea about the effect that the product will have on your body.
Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout Ingredients & Potential Benefits
The ingredients of a product define its utility and value. Stated below is a list of ingredients that are contained by Wrecked Pre Workout Limited Edition and the benefits offered by them:
- L Citrulline:This is one of the most common ingredients that is used in pre-workout energy boosters. It helps boost the endurance of an individual and propel the production of nitric oxide in his body. The benefits offered by 6 grams of L-Citrulline used in the Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout formula are pretty much the same as its variant known as L-Citrulline Malate (2:1).
- Beta-Alanine: Accumulation of lactic acid during a workout can lead to muscle cramps. 4 grams of Beta-Alanine in Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout can help to mitigate the effects of lactic acid on the body. It also helps to increase the endurance of the muscles.
- L-Tyrosine:The task of this ingredient can be compared to an anecdote that helps to counter the harmful effects of different stimulants. It also helps to provide relaxation in stressful situations. 1.5 grams of this ingredient is enough to show its effects on the body.
- Alpha GPC: Alpha GPS in Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout helps increase the output of power and improves an individual’s mental ability. If you use it for athletic purposes, an average of 300-600 mg is sufficient, whereas it takes around 1200 mg of this ingredient to cure cognitive decline.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine Anhydrous is believed to be a standard variant of Caffeine. A mere 250 mg of this ingredient imparts motivation and energy to an individual and increases mental focus.
- Eria Jarensis: This ingredient works as a substitute for DMHA or DMAA. It helps boost the level of dopamine in an individual, which results in the upliftment of mood and improved motivation. While recommended doses range between 150-250 mg, the Wrecked Extreme Limited Edition contains 200 mg.
- Caffeine Citrate: This is an advanced version of Caffeine that shows its effects much faster than Caffeine Anhydrous. However, this is not widely used on pre-workout supplements.
- DMHA or 2-Amino-6-Methyl Heptane HCL:168 mg of this ingredient acts very fast and helps provide motivation and stamina. It is also associated with the upliftment of mood.
- Hordenine HCL: Using 20 mg of this ingredient is enough to show its effectiveness. On the contrary, Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout contains around 150 mg of Hordenine HCL. It helps in improving the memory power and cognitive abilities of an individual. It also results in an improved focus.
- Di-Caffeine Malate: This is another variant of Caffeine that finds its way into the list of ingredients that are contained in Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout. Only 100 mg of this ingredient is enough for long-lasting strength, focus, and pumps.
- L-Theanine:A minimum of 100 mg of this amino acid helps an individual to ease stress and anxiety. Promoting relaxation is the most amazing benefit of L-Theanine.
- Higenamine HCL:This ingredient acts as a fat burner, although its utility has not been thoroughly researched. The Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout supplement contains nearly 50 mg of Higenamine HCL.
- Paradoxine: This is another ingredient that aids in fat loss by activating the brown adipose tissue, thereby increasing the body’s metabolism. Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout contains only 30 mg of Paradoxine.
- Huperzine A:This ingredient works as a cognitive enhancement ingredient that improves mental ability and focus.
- Bioperine:Consuming ingredients is not enough; one also has to take care of the proper absorption of these ingredients so that they can exhibit their effects on the body. 10 mg of Bioperine aids in the absorption of all the ingredients.
- Alpha Yohimbine or Rauwolscine: This ingredient boosts athletic performance and fat burning.
What To Expect?
Listed below are some of the benefits that you can expect your tub of Wrecked Extreme Pre Workout to offer:
- Helps to prevent muscle fatigue:The product helps to delay the fatigue in your muscles, thereby allowing you to complete more reps or run an extra mile.
- It can boost your energy and power: Consuming this pre workout supplement twenty minutes prior to your workout session can provide you with immense energy. The Caffeine Anhydrous, Di-Caffeine Malate, DMHA, and Caffeine Citrate are the ingredients that are responsible for energy stimulation in an individual.
- It also aids in mental improvement: The Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout helps to enhance your focus, alertness, develops your cognitive processes, and also works on your reaction time. The Huperzine A, Hordenine HCL, and Alpha GPC work unanimously to improve an individual’s focus.
- Muscle pump:Although the product mainly works on improving energy and focus, it also provides an incredible pump.
How to use Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout?
The usage of Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout is similar to other supplements. It is available in powdered form. One has to mix it in water and drink it. For the best results, drink it twenty minutes before you hit the gym.
Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout Flavor Options
Since this is a limited edition product, Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout is available in only one flavor- “Jungle Candy“.
Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout Taste
The Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout has an amazing taste. Good taste coupled with a hard-hitting formula makes it an ideal choice for experienced athletes!
Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout Tub Size
The Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout comes in a tub whose net weight is 338 grams.
Number of Servings/Tub Size
Each tub of 338 grams contains nearly 20 servings. Therefore, theoretically assessing, each serving weighs approximately 16.9 grams.
As per recommendation, one scoop of Wrecked Extreme Pre Workout is enough to instill superhuman strength in your body. Each serving has a weight of 16.9 grams and comprises generous servings of all 16 ingredients.
Pros and Cons
The pros and cons of a product aid in a proper evaluation of the product. Listed below are the pros and cons associated with Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout.
- It has a strong formula.
- Improves stamina.
- Helps to pump muscles up.
- High in caffeine content, so the effects are long-lasting.
- Tastes great.
- Contains strong stimulants.
- Starts working within 20 minutes of consumption.
- Available in a limited edition.
- Only one flavor.
Pricing and Value
The price of Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout is slightly on the higher side. One tub of this costs $59.95, which implies that each scoop costs $2.9975.
Considering that it contains a lesser quantity and has fewer ingredients than the standard Wrecked product, and the price is comparatively high, this might be an expensive investment.
Is Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout worth the buy?
Although it is expensive, due to the fantastic benefits that it offers, Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout is worth the buy. It is infused with the goodness of hard-hitting ingredients, which provide you with an unmatched energy and focus.
Where to buy Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout?
You can buy a tub of Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout from any retail store. The different e-commerce sites also offer great deals on this product.
Wrecked Extreme Pre Workout
Summing everything up, the Wrecked Extreme Pre-Workout is undoubtedly one of the most potent energy boosters available in the market. It features all the core ingredients in optimal doses that provide an individual with great energy and focus at the gym.
The intense formula of the drink is high in Caffeine. Therefore, you should consult your dietitian before adding this caffeine-rich drink to your diet.