DrWorkout.fitness Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on May 12, 2020.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://www.drworkout.fitness.com (“the Site”) operated by DrWorkout.fitness (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.drworkout.fitness.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by DrWorkout.fitness and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Every visitors of our site must accept our comment policy in order to comment on our site. Follow rules given below to show your comments on www.drworkout.fitness
- Use only English language.
- Don’t spam in comment box.
- Don’t promote any illegal product or any ref link in comments box.
- Your comment should be related to article.
- All links should be no-follow.
- Abusive words are not allowed in comments.
- You have to respect author and commenters.
- Don’t add more than one link on your comment.
- Permission is granted to view the content and the materials (information or software) on DrWorkout.fitness’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DrWorkout.fitness’s web site.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- plagiarize or translate articles.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DrWorkout.fitness at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on DrWorkout.fitness’s web site are provided “as is”. DrWorkout.fitness makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DrWorkout.fitness does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Read our Disclaimer Page before using any of our content.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by DrWorkout.fitness.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].