Tenoch Huerta is an actor, writer, and producer. He hails from Mexico and has acted in numerous films in Spain and Latin America.
He did an amazing job in the hit TV show Narcos, where he played the character Rafael Caro Quintero and received a lot of praise for his acting skills. He gained worldwide popularity after appearing in MCU’s Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
Tenoch is also admired a lot for his lean and aesthetic body. He relies on a well-structured fitness regime for that purpose.
Stay with us as we give you a detailed overview of Tenoch Huerta’s workout routine and diet plan.
Let’s get started.
Tenoch Huerta’s Workout Routine
Until and unless a certain movie role requires him to go fat or skinny, spotting Tenoch Huerta out of shape is not possible. This man works hard to keep it in great shape every single day of the year.
Tenoch Huerta’s workout routine combines both weight training and cardio. He follows a weight training routine to build muscle and a cardio routine to stay lean, which not only helps him increase his muscle mass but also improves his cardiovascular endurance.
Being quite passionate about keeping his body fit and active, Tenoch hits the gym 6 days a week. He hits each of his muscle groups just once a week with a variety of exercises.
Let’s have a detailed overview of Tenoch Huerta’s workout routine and the exercises that he performs for each of his muscle groups:-
- Flutter kicks- 3 sets x 60 seconds
- Cable woodchop- 3 sets x 20 reps
- Ab wheel rollout- 3 sets x 20 reps
- Medicine ball Russian twists- 3 sets x 20-25 reps
- Hanging leg raises- 3 sets x 30 reps
- Reverse crunches- 3 sets x 20-25 reps
- Plank jack- 3 sets x 20 reps
- Side plank- 3 sets x 30 seconds on each side
- V-ups- 3 sets x 20 reps
- Straight leg sit-ups- 3 sets x 20-25 reps
- Mountain climbers- 3 sets x 30 reps
- Deadbug- 3 sets x 20 reps
- Boat pose and hold- 3 sets x 20-30 seconds hold
- Barbell back squats- 5 sets x 8 reps
- Barbell deadlift- 5 sets x 8 reps
- Dumbbell walking lunges- 5 sets x 10-12 reps
- Goblet squats- 5 sets x 10-12 reps
- Lying leg curls- 5 sets x 10-12 reps
- Single-leg press- 5 sets x 10-12 reps
- Leg extensions- 5 sets x 10-12 reps
Thursday- Back and Shoulders
- Pull-ups- 3 sets x AMRAP
- Lat pulldowns- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
- Bent over barbell rows- 3 sets x 10 reps
- Dumbbell shrugs- 3 sets x 12-15 reps
- Kettlebell swings- 3 sets x 25 reps
- Overhead press- 3 sets x 10-12 reps
- Lateral raises- 3 sets x 12 reps
- Rear delt flys- 3 sets x 12 reps
- Plank- 3 sets x 60 seconds
Friday- Running or Hiking
- Decline pushups- 4 sets x AMRAP
- Incline dumbbell bench press- 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Incline barbell bench press- 4 sets x 8 reps
- Decline dumbbell press- 4 sets x 8-12 reps
- Parallel bar dips- 4 sets x 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell flys- 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Cable crossovers- 4 sets x 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell pullovers- 4 sets x 10-12 reps
Tenoch makes sure to take a rest day every week to give his body the necessary break it needs from his intense and challenging workout routine, which involves a lot of volume and effort.
On his rest day, Tenoch enjoys doing foam rolling or stretching exercises to help his body recover and relax, giving it the extra care it deserves.
Tenoch has made his fitness regime a part of his lifestyle. So even when he doesn’t find the time to hit the gym during his busy and hectic schedule, he makes sure to indulge in some form of physical activity.
He either opts for bodyweight exercises to strengthen his muscles or goes for an invigorating outdoor run.
Christian Bale’s Workout and Diet Plan
Greg O’Gallagher Workout Routine and Diet
Ezra Miller’s Workout and Diet
3 Day Dumbbell Workout Plan
Tenoch Huerta’s Diet Plan
Tenoch eats in accordance with his physique and fitness goals. Healthy eating happens to be the bottom line of Tenoch Huerta’s diet plan.
Tenoch’s diet chart consists of food items that are rich in lean proteins, complex carbs, and healthy fats.
He pays close attention to his nutrition, especially when it comes to protein. To meet his protein needs, he includes a variety of sources such as fish, chicken, and turkey in his diet.
In addition to that, he prioritizes incorporating plenty of vegetables into his meals throughout the day, ensuring a well-rounded and healthy eating routine. By focusing on a balanced diet, he supports his fitness goals and overall well-being.
Tenoch consumes 3 major meals in a day.
Let’s take a closer look at Tenoch Huerta’s daily meal plan and the food he enjoys in each of his meals:
Meal 1- Breakfast
- Oatmeal with berries
- Fresh fruit
- Black coffee
Meal 2- Lunch
- Brown rice
- Seasoned vegetables
- Lean ground turkey/Salmon
Meal 3- Dinner
- Baked potato
- Grilled steak
- Corn on the cob
- Green salad
When Tenoch wants a snack between his main meals, he opts for healthy and nourishing food choices.
He prefers snacking on nuts, fruits, and almonds as well as fatty fruits like avocados.
By doing this, he ensures that his body receives a variety of essential nutrients while also keeping his hunger at bay.
Tenoch Huerta’s Supplements
Tenoch has never revealed exclusively about the supplements that he includes in his nutrition plan. But taking into consideration his amazing level of fitness, we assume that he must be relying on some of them.
Tenoch Huerta’s supplements stack may have the following:-
- Whey protein
Whey protein acts as one of the finest sources of lean proteins. Its consumption supports muscle recovery and growth.
Taking a multivitamin supplement helps provide the body with a wide range of micronutrients, effectively filling any nutritional gaps that may exist. This fact has been backed by many studies conducted on the benefits of using multivitamin supplements.
Stephen Lang’s Workout Routine and Diet
Paul Saladino’s Workout and Diet Plan
Dan Fogler’s Workout and Diet
4 Day Dumbbell Workout Plan
Tenoch has always been a pretty disciplined individual. No matter whether it’s about keeping himself in shape or bringing complete justice to the character he is playing in a movie, he never fails to give his one hundred percent.
Consistency has played a pivotal role in his fitness journey. He has always been dedicated and consistent in following his fitness routine, and it’s evident that it has greatly benefited him and served his best interests.