Sylvester Stallone is an iconic movie star. He has enacted so many roles, but one thing that was significant in them was his tremendous fitness. From “Rocky” to “Rambo“, every step he kept raising his fitness bar.
Sylvester Stallone has been an athlete all his life. He is very focused and particular about his diet and healthy lifestyle. Sylvester aka Rocky is considered as a masculine figure in Hollywood. His fitness regime is reckoned as ideal for any athlete.
At his age of 74, he is still giving a fight for upcoming and young bodybuilders. Let’s see how Sylvester Stallone’s meal plan looks like & what does Sylvester Stallone eats.
Sylvester Stallone’s Meal Plan
Sylvester Stallone’s diet plan is all about focus on strength and weight control. He emphasizes including huge portions of proteins and carbohydrates in his meal plan. Being an athlete, he is more into proteins, yet he doesn’t avoid fats. But he keeps them on the lower side.
Following is Stallone diet chart:
Sylvester Stallone’s Diet Plan
A Glass Of Liquid Aminos
3 Egg Whites, Half Yoke, Irish Oatmeal, Toasted Pumpernickel Bread, Fresh Papaya, Few Figs
Roasted Summer Squash, Broiled Skinless Chicken, Salad, Figs Or Berries
Salad, Broiled Fish, High Fiber Toasted Bread; Occasionally Eats Veal
Kevin Hart Diet Plan & Supplements
Chris Pratt Diet Plan and Supplements
Sylvester Stallone Workout Routine
These days his diet chart contains veggies and lean animal protein, which helps him in keeping his so famous physique running. Stallone’s diet is a proper nutrition plan that is very balanced and protein-enriched.
One thing that hasn’t changed is his preference for drinking lots of water every day. He states one should have as much water as one can in a day. That not only keeps you hydrated but also helps your digestive system and curbs hunger. According to him, “Eight glasses. Ten glasses. A gallon. Lake Michigan.”
For his movie “Rocky”, he switched over to a very strict and tough diet. He survived on oatmeal cookies made up of brown rice, 25 cups of coffee with honey, and tuna for the longest time. Although he was continuing his diet, he never advocated it.
He says there would be millions of combinations for your diet, but what matters is that it should suit your body. He accentuates listening to your body always when choosing anything regarding your health.
Although Sylvester is very strict with his eating habits, he takes some time out for his cheat days.
Sylvester Stallone’s Supplements
Carving a physique like this legend needs lots of essential nutrients. Like most of the iconic bodybuilders, Sylvester Stallone too, doesn’t want to disclose his supplement intake. Very rarely has he given a sneak peek about his gym bag and its components.
Following is Sylvester Stallone’s supplements:
- Whey Protein – Whey protein helps to cover the body’s extra protein requirements, which your meal can’t cover. It also aids lean mass building and muscle repairing.
- BCAAs – BCAAs boosts performance during your intense workouts and increases muscle gain as well.
- Creatine – It also paces up muscle growth, enhances strength, maximizes performance and muscle repairing.
- L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that improves exercise performance, helps in losing weight, and reduces heart health-related issues.
- Liquid Aminos – It helps in curbing hunger and is gluten-free. It also contains Amino acid that is crucial for muscle building and strengthening immunity.
- Fat Burner – When he is in cutting mode, defining his muscle mass, he goes on a calorie deficit diet that can increase muscle wastage. A fat burner helps in reducing BMI without wasting much muscle.
Dwayne Johnson Diet Plan and Supplements
Mark Wahlberg Diet Plan and Supplements
Ryan Reynolds Diet Plan and Supplements
Once he said, “Remember the mind is your best muscle….Big arms can move rocks, but big words can move mountains….Ride the brain train to success.” If once we can make up our mind, we can achieve anything.
Sylvester Stallone’s diet is not too difficult to follow. Try to keep all nutrients in proportion in your diet plan, and you will reap sweet results. All you need is to focus on your diet and control your taste buds. And yes, don’t underestimate water, after all, our body is majorly made up of it!