The bulging muscles of Steve Cook that compliments his ripped six-packs can inspire anyone to hit the gym. But getting such a physique is not only confined to going through intense training sessions. One also has to be quite careful regarding one’s eating habits.
Talking specifically about Steve Cook, this man has no match when it comes to following a strict diet plan. He follows more or less the same diet plan throughout the year.
Now you must be getting excited to know about what food items Steve Cook eats to sport such an awesome physique. Well, this post is going to answer that query in detail. This post is going to present an overview of Steve Cook’s diet plan. Let’s have a look at it.
Steve Cook Diet Plan
Steve Cook has always been cautious about what he feeds his body. He even claims,
‘My diet stays fairly consistent year-round. I am always within 5 pounds of stage-ready.’
The lean and ripped physique of Steve Cook is not just the result of his intense training sessions. His well-structured diet plan has also played a crucial role in taking his physique to an elite level.
You must have heard the phrase ‘abs are made in the kitchen’, isn’t it? Well, Steve sincerely subscribes to it and structures his diet chart accordingly.
Steve Cook’s diet plan has a greater proportion of proteins that promotes muscle growth.
On a daily basis, he consumes up to 250-300 grams of protein.
Carbohydrates are another crucial nutrient of his meal plan. Taking adequate amounts of carbohydrates provides his body with the energy that it requires to go through his intense training sessions. However, when he is prepping for photoshoots or competitions he lowers or even stops his overall carb intake.
Steve Cook’s bodybuilding diet plan also takes care of his fat intake. He consumes 50-70g of fats every day which allows his body to perform well.
Steve Cook eats around 6-7 meals in a day and keeps a track of his macros. The following table will give you a detailed idea about Steve Cook’s meal plan.
Steve Cook Meal Plan
2 whole eggs
8 egg whites
One serving of pepper and spinach
7 Oz. lean meat like chicken, turkey, or white fish
70 g carbs like brown rice, sweet potato, or Ezekiel bread
Post-Workout Shake with 40g protein powder
50-100g waxy maize
7 Oz. of lean meat
70-90g of carbs like sweet potato, whole-wheat pasta, and brown bread
One serving of vegetables
7 Oz. lean meat
One serving of vegetables
10-20g olive oil
One and a half scoops of casein protein
10-20g of almonds
What to Eat?
The lean and ripped physique of Steve Cook is an outcome of his healthy eating habits. Here are some food items that Steve Cook loves to eat to maintain his aesthetic physique:-
- Whole Eggs
- Brown Bread
- Wheat Pasta
- Brown Rice
- White Fish
- Olive Oil
- Rice Cakes
- Flax Oil
In his off-season, Steve usually ups his carb intake. He also likes to eat fruits and dairy products in his off-season.
Steve Cook also ensures to consume plenty of water every single day. This helps in keeping his body hydrated.
Steve Cook Workout Routine
Greg Doucette Diet Plan
Chris Bumstead Diet Plan
Sergi Constance Diet Plan
What to Avoid?
To sport a physique that looks like that of a Greek God in a real sense, Steve Cook has to eliminate certain food items from his diet plan. The following listicle will show you some of the food items that have no place in Steve Cook’s nutrition plan.
- Processed food
- Junk Food
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Chemical Additives
- Trans Fats
Steve Cook Supplements
The muscular and aesthetic physique of Steve Cook indicates that his diet plan must be having all the nutrients that support muscle growth along with improving his overall health in general. Hence, in addition to whole foods, his diet plan includes certain supplements too that fuel his body with all the essential nutrients. Let’s have a look at Steve Cook’s supplements stack.
- Whey Protein: Whey protein is a supplement that you can find in the supplement stack of the majority of lifters around the world. Steve Cook is no different in this regard. Taking a whey protein shake post-workout feeds his muscles with all the amino acids that they require after an intense workout session. Owing to its fast-digesting properties, whey protein acts as an excellent supplement to be consumed post-workout.
- Casein Protein: Unlike whey protein, casein protein is a slow-digesting protein. It feeds your body with amino acids in smaller amounts over a longer period. By supplementing his diet plan with casein protein, Steve Cook ensures that his muscles are getting fuelled with a steady stream of amino acids. This not only helps in protecting lean muscle mass but also serves as an anti-catabolic protein. It tends to eliminate the occurrence of hunger pangs as well.
- Creatine: Steve Cook supplements his diet plan with a good quality creatine supplement to enhance his overall muscle strength. It also contributes towards building up lean muscle mass. Creatine also allows his muscles to recover well from his intense training sessions.
- BCAAs: Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAAs aids in minimizing muscle breakdown that occurs due to intense exercising. BCAAs are a great supplement that can be consumed in between workouts. They facilitate increased muscle growth on one hand and decrease overall muscle soreness on the other hand.
- Multivitamins: By supplementing his meal plan with a good quality multivitamin supplement, Steve Cook ensures that his body is provided with all the essential vitamins that are needed for maintaining muscle strength. It also aids him to keep his energy levels high throughout the day.
John Cena Diet Plan
Arnold Schwarzenegger Diet Plan
Triple H Diet Plan
Bill Goldberg Diet Plan
CT Fletcher Diet Plan
Steve Cook’s diet chart exemplifies a well-balanced nutrition plan in every aspect. One can easily learn to structure one’s diet plan based on it. All you need to do is to make certain tweaks to it based on your goals and requirements. You would surely get the best out of it.