www.drworkout.fitness provide unique and quality articles. We don’t provide any pornographic or illegal content. We have strict policy for content copier or copy cats. If we find any site who copied our site content then we file a complaint about that site.
Like many other Web sites, www.drworkout.fitness makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to www.drworkout.fitness and other sites on the Internet.
www.drworkout.fitness has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.