www.drworkout.fitness provide unique and quality articles. We have strict policy for content copier or copy cats. If we find any site who copied our site content then we file a complaint about that site.
Like many other Web sites, www.drworkout.fitness makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Dr Workout offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Dr Workout gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter. Dr Workout will never disclose your name or email address to third parties.
Information Collected via Automated Technologies
As you interact with the drworkout.fitness website, we may collect information via automated means about your computer or mobile device, your preference settings, your location and your activities, including:
- IP address of your computer
- Unique mobile device identifier
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device such as type of device, mobile device ID number, screen resolution, web browser information and operating system or platform
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.);
- Internet provider or mobile carrier name
- The URL of the last webpage you visited before visiting the Site;
- Information about your activity on the Services (e.g., your search queries, mis-formatted DNS entries, search results selected, clicks, pages viewed, search history, comments)
- If you are using a mobile device, your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically)
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this policy
This document was last updated on July 2, 2021