If you're interested in guest posting opportunities at DrWorkout. Please read through the guidelines before submitting your article.
Guest Post Topics
What Do We Expect From You?
- Unique and useful content which is not published on any other blogs.
- Two or more relevant images.
- 1000+ words and it should be Search engine optimized.
- One relevant link outbound link. (Optional)
- Copyrights of content will remain with www.drworkout.fitness and you cannot publish it on other sites
- All Uploaded images are clearly view-able. Make sure images are relevant to the topic and include image credits when necessary.
- Should contain enough Keywords
3) You have to reply to every comment you will get.
4) Please add your author bio at the end of the article.
You can include up to one link in the author bio (do follow link).
Your Author Link
2) As stated above you can add up to one link in your author bio. You can also add a link to one of your social profiles, this link will however have a no-follow attribute added.
How to submit your post?
Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as an attachment in .txt, .doc or .docx format.
Good luck and thanks for your article submission!