Nyle Nayga is a well-known IFBB pro bodybuilder. Over the years he has built a physique that is muscular, symmetrical, and extremely aesthetic.
Nyle also works as a fitness coach and has been helping numerous of his clients to get in the best shape of their lives. He is also pretty active on his social media handles and inspires numerous people to build a physique that they can be proud of.
So let’s find out what goes into Nyle Nayga’s workout routine and diet plan where lies the secret of his well-developed physique. Stay with us as we give you an elaborated overview of them through this post.
Nyle Nayga’s Workout Principles
Right from the time Nyle started his lifting journey, he has been the hardest and the most dedicated lifter in the room. His impeccable physique has been a result of his immense dedication to bodybuilding.
Nyle Nayga’s workout plan focuses on facilitating lean muscle gains. He subjects his body to an intense high-volume exercise routine. Well, that’s what gives him the physique that all his fans and followers admire tirelessly.
Nyle follows a bro split routine and hits each of his muscle groups just once a week. But he ensures to train them with great intensity. He trains 5-days a week.
Nyle Nayga’s Workout Routine
Nyle Nayga has taken up the world of bodybuilding and fitness by storm. His physique exudes a great deal of perfection and the credit for it goes to his well-designed workout routine.
Nyle Nayga’s workout routine focuses on developing each of the muscle groups to their fullest potential. And owing to this reason, he incorporates a variety of exercises in his training sessions.
Now let’s find out what all exercises are included in Nyle Nayga’s workout routine:-
- Parallel bar dips- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Incline dumbbell press- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell bench press- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Incline cable chest flys- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Pec deck machine- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Deadlifts- 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Wide-grip lat pulldowns- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell rows- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- T-bar rows- 4 sets of 10 reps
- Seated cable rows- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Rope cable pullovers- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Machine overhead press- 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Cable front raises- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Cable lateral raises- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Dumbbell lateral raises- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Bent over low cable flys- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Reverse pec dec flys- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Hack squats- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Leg extensions- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Leg press- 4 sets of 10 reps
- Lying hamstring curls- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Standing calf raises- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Seated calf raises- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Close grip bench press- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Tricep pushdowns- 3 sets of 12 reps
- Incline dumbbell skull crushers- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Single-arm dumbbell tricep extensions- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Single-arm tricep pushdowns- 3 sets of 12 reps
- Dumbbell curls- 3 sets of 12 reps
- Preacher curls- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Spider curls- 3 sets of 12 reps
- Cable curls- 3 sets of 12 reps
Saturday and Sunday- Rest
Switching Up The Exercises
Nyle switches up the exercises in his training routine from time to time to avoid the element of monotony. By incorporating different exercises, his muscles get adequate stimulation from different angles.
This in turn facilitates their optimum growth in terms of both size and strength. This approach also makes the muscles look bigger and fuller.
Rest Is Crucial
To make sure that his body recuperates from his intense workout sessions, Nyle pays adequate attention to including rest days in his training program as well. On weekends, Nyle takes a break from his exercise routine and focuses on rest and recovery.
Doing so also preps his body to go through the intense training sessions without running the risk of getting overtrained.
Nyle Nayga’s Diet Plan
The way one’s body appears is determined by one’s diet plan. And Nyle is no exception in this regard. To look like a muscle freak whose body exudes a great deal of aestheticism, Nyle has to ensure that his diet plan is perfect.
Nyle Nayga’s diet plan consists of plenty of nutritious food items that fetch the body all the essential nutrients along with fueling it with good calories.
Nyle’s nutrition plan has moderate-high amounts of proteins and carbs. Talking about the proportion of fat in his diet plan, he keeps it low along with ensuring that his fat intake is coming only from sources of good fats such as olive oil, avocado, peanut butter, salmon, cashews, etc.
Nyle keeps on switching up his diet plan in accordance with his training goals. When he intends bulk up he ups his overall carb intake. On the contrary, when it comes cutting phase, he reduces it substantially.
Nyle Nayga’s meal plan consists of 6-7 meals in a day. Now let’s have a look at the food items that are included in each of his meals:-
- 6 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup of oatmeal
- ½ banana
- 6 oz of grilled chicken breast
- ½ cup of brown rice
- Whey protein smoothie
- ½ banana
- 3 oz of avocado
- 6 oz of grilled chicken breast
- 6 oz of sweet potato
- 6 oz of lean ground turkey
- 1 scoop casein protein
- Low-fat popcorn
Nyle always makes it a point to track his macros. Doing so enables him to feed his body in accordance with his training goals. It also ensures that his body doesn’t lack any macronutrients which further assists in facilitating muscle recovery and growth.
At times, Nyle loves to have cheat meals. But while having them he stays cautious to not over consume them. This approach gives him the much-needed break from his diet plan that he follows on most days along with resetting his body and mind.
Nyle Nayga’s Supplements
Nyle indeed has a perfect body. And to build and maintain it the way it is, he has to follow a diet plan that doesn’t lack any nutrients. To get that job done, he includes a few supplements into it.
Nyle Nayga’s supplements stack consists of the following:-
- Whey protein
- Casein protein
The above-mentioned supplements respectively contribute towards elevating energy levels, boosting muscle growth, fueling the muscles with amino acids, enhancing strength gains, fetching up the body with certain micronutrients, and keeping the body in an anabolic state (especially during sleep).
Don’t you feel geared up to start getting in shape after reading so much about Nyle Nayga’s workout routine and diet plan? Definitely, you do. So design your fitness regime based on the info mentioned in this post and see for yourself how it works wonders for you.
Also, don’t forget to take the assistance of an experienced trainer to gain the most out of it, and that too without subjecting your body to any training-related injuries.