Caffeine is an important ingredient in most pre-workout supplements. It makes sure that the effect of the health drink on your body lasts long. However, pre workout supplements with high doses of Caffeine may cause discomforts like jitters, nausea, and anxiety.
For those in pursuit of a supplement that will help them limit their caffeine consumption yet provide them with superhuman energy, the Anabolic Warfare Nuclear Armageddon might be the right choice.
The product contains ingredients that will give you great stamina, vein-popping muscle pumps, and extreme focus so that you can concentrate in your gym class. This pre-workout health supplement is sure to make you battle-ready!
Get prepared to shred like a beast at the gym with one scoop of the Nuclear Armageddon pre workout supplement. Read on to find out more about this product.
Nuclear Armageddon Review
The Nuclear Armageddon by Anabolic Warfare is an intense pre-workout supplement that showcases an amalgamation of performance and stamina. In addition, the dietary supplement contains ingredients that curb the blood sugar levels in your body.
Although Caffeine accounts for the long-lasting effect of the Pre-Workout supplement on the body, an overdose of Caffeine might make you feel jittery and anxious. This product by Anabolic Warfare also cuts down your caffeine consumption and limits it to 395 mg.
The product claims to enhance your strength and body’s endurance, improve focus, and give you muscle pumps that will make the whole gym stare at you! All you have to do is take in one scoop of this product prior to your workout session and watch the supplement work wonders on your body!
Available in two fruity flavors, this dietary health drink is a fun thing to add to your workout regime.
What is in Nuclear Armageddon?
Nuclear Armageddon contains only a few but highly effective ingredients. It has more than 9000 mg of components that can propel muscle pumps. It also has nootropic ingredients that ensure that an individual acquires the concentration to exercise for a longer time.
If you are intolerant to Caffeine, this product might be the most appropriate choice. It contains only 395 mg of Caffeine. Although that is a minimal quantity, it makes sure that the ergogenic supplement has a long-lasting effect on your body.
All the ingredients are added in clinically approved quantities; you do not have to worry about overdosing on any of them.
Nuclear Armageddon Ingredients Label
Anabolic Warfare maintains transparency and provides a list of all the ingredients that are included in the pre workout supplement and their dosages. This helps an individual assess the pre-workout supplement’s effect on his body and make an informed choice.
Nuclear Armageddon Ingredients & potential Benefits
Have a look at all the ingredients that are included in the Nuclear Armageddon pre-workout supplement. You will also find how each ingredient will benefit your body:
- L-Citrulline Malate 3:1: Each scoop of Nuclear Armageddon ergogenic powder contains 4,000 mg of L-Citrulline Malate. It is the combination of L-Citrulline and Malic acid. This ingredient increases your body’s ability to absorb all the essential nutrients and improves blood flow.
- Betaine Anhydrous: This ingredient boosts your strength and increases your body’s resistance. This allows an individual to exercise for longer and reap the most benefits out of the workout session. Each serving of this pre-workout supplement will provide your body with 2,000 mg of Betaine Anhydrous.
- Beta-Alanine: You will find this ingredient in most of the pre-workout supplements. A serving of Nuclear Armageddon dietary supplement provides your body with 1,500 mg of Beta-Alanine. It does not let lactic acid act on your muscles and prevents cramps. It also delays fatigue and keeps you energized for a more extended period of time. Betaine-Alanine also speeds up the rate of absorption of nutrients into the muscles.
- Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin: It is also known as Cluster Dextrin. This is a new form of carbohydrate that will help you gain athletic excellence. It is much more superior to any other form of carbohydrate as it is more soluble and can be easily absorbed into the body. Although you will experience an increase in your energy level, the ingredient will curb the increase in blood sugar level in your body. If you take one scoop of the Nuclear Armageddon, you are taking in 1,000 mg of HBCD.
- L-Arginine Pyroglutamate: The Pyroglutamate molecule helps in enhancing the focus and mindfulness of an individual. With a 1,000 mg per scoop dosage, this ingredient can increase the production of nitric oxide in the body and help you get a pumped body.
- Nitrosigine Arginine Silicate Inositol: One scoop of the Nuclear Armageddon pre-workout supplement contains 500 mg of Nitrosigine Arginine Silicate Inositol. It improves the regulation of blood in the body and increases focus.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: This is a standard variant of Caffeine. Caffeine is known for increasing energy and strength levels and makes an individual feel motivated. It also improves mental focus.
- Rauwolscine: Rauwolscine is a milder variant of Yohimbine, another ingredient widely found in pre-workout supplements. It improves the athletic performance of an individual. It sets you in the mood to workout. It is also known for its fat-burning properties.
- Toothed Clubmoss: This is another ingredient that is widely known for its nootropic abilities. It increases alertness and allows one to enjoy a workout session without losing focus.
- Potassium: 40 mg of potassium in one scoop of the pre-workout supplement can help to activate your muscles and prepare them to function better. They also prevent the occurrence of muscle cramps.
What To Expect?
When you are using the Nuclear Armageddon pre-workout supplement, here are a few things that you should expect:
- Great muscle pump: Muscle pumps buff up your body and make you appear fuller. This instills a sense of satisfaction and imparts the idea that you have had a great workout. This pre workout supplement contains ingredients like L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, which will help you get visibly pumped-up muscles in an instant!
- Increased strength and better athletic performance: All the ingredients collectively work on your body and increase your stamina so that you feel energized and motivated to work out at the gym for longer.
- Better focus: The Nuclear Armageddon has an array of nootropic ingredients like Nitrosigine Arginine Silicate Inositol, Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, etc. that enhance the cognitive abilities of an individual and allow them to concentrate better.
How To Use Nuclear Armageddon?
To witness the amazing benefits of this pre-workout supplement, take one scoop of the supplement powder and add it to water. Drink it approximately 15 minutes before hitting the gym and you are good to go!
Nuclear Armageddon Flavor Options
The Nuclear Armageddon pre-workout supplement is available in two exciting flavors:
- Ballistic Berry Lemonade
- Fruit Explosion
Nuclear Armageddon Taste
Life is too short to buy health supplements that have a bland flavor. Both the Anabolic Warfare Nuclear Armageddon pre workout supplement flavors will leave a gush of fruity freshness in your mouth.
Nuclear Armageddon Tub Size
The net weight of one tub of the Nuclear Armageddon pre-workout supplement is 420 grams.
Number of Servings/Tub Size
Each tub of the Nuclear Armageddon pre-workout supplement has enough powder for 30 servings.
Each scoop of the Nuclear Armageddon pre-workout supplement weighs approximately 14 grams.
Pros & Cons
Does not contain overwhelming quantities of Caffeine.
Some ingredients are not included in adequate doses. For instance, the quantity of L-Citrulline is very limited and the ingredient does not show optimum results.
Has ingredients with nootropic abilities.
No ingredient to counter the effect of Caffeine.
Promotes muscle pumps.
Imparts energy for an intense workout session.
Ingredients are few in number but extremely effective.
Fruity and exciting flavors.
The ingredients are added in decent dosages.
Pricing & Value
One tub of Nuclear Armageddon pre workout supplement costs $39.99. The price that you pay for 30 servings of this product is slightly on the higher side.
However, the fruity flavors are quite tempting. The product also ensures you a jitter-free, energizing workout experience. Therefore, you might be tempted to give this dietary supplement a shot.
Is Nuclear Armageddon Worth The Buy?
Many other pre-workouts available in the market contain different variants of caffeine like Di-Caffeine Malate in addition to Caffeine Anhydrous, which relieves fatigue, provides strength, and improves athletic performance.
Although Caffeine provides long-lasting stamina, beginners may not be comfortable using it as it may have side effects like agitation, anxiety, jitters, nausea, etc. Therefore, the limitation of Caffeine use is a merit for beginners but a demerit for those who want a highly energized workout session.
If you are new to taking pre-workouts, it is a great pre-workout supplement to begin with.
Where To Buy Nuclear Armageddon?
You can buy your tub of Nuclear Armageddon without even stepping out of your house.
If you are an absolute beginner, intake of high doses of Caffeine might put you at a risk of feeling agitated.
The Nuclear Armageddon does not only eliminate this risk by limiting the Caffeine content, but it also contains ingredients like Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, Nitrosigine Arginine Silicate Inositol, etc. which will boost your athletic performance and improve your focus.
Although there is ample scope for improvement, the Nuclear Armageddon may be a good supplement to begin your fitness journey with.