Playing roles like Adonis Creed in Rocky spin-off and sequel Creed and Erik Killmonger in Marvel Black Panther requires super shredded body. It is not some big secret that Michael B Jordan has one of the most shredded physique in Hollywood. To get the perfect shape for creed he completely relied on agility focused boxing workouts. But when it comes to Black Panther things are changed, he is now bulking up to play the role Erik Killmonger in Black Panther.
Now let’s discuss about Jordan’s body stats
Michael B Jordan Body Stats
- Build type: athletic
- Weight: 70 kg
- Height: 5’11” or 182 cm
- Chest: 43 in
- Biceps: 14.5 in
- Waist : 33 in
Michael B. Jordan’s Workout Routine for Black Panther (Erik Killmonger)
On July Marvel revealed the new looks of main stream of characters T’Challa’s bodyguard, Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o), Okoye (Danai Gurira), the head of the Dora Milaje, Wakanda’s female special forces, C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross (Martin Freeman), T’Challa’s mother Ramonda (Angela Bassett), a religious and spiritual leader, and Zuri (Forest Whitaker) by releasing a set of photos on Entertainment Weekly. The first teaser trailer from the film also feature the fight between Killmonger and T’Challa.
Michael B Jordan maintained a lean boxer physique for Creed. But now he is bulking up and shredding.
Recently VICE Sports in association with Nike made a short film ‘Grounded’ to show why Jordan has such an intense fitness ethic. The short film Grounded shows his early life and old neighbourhood. He shares his story, from dreams in Newark to the Hollywood celebrity. Also Jordan explains why and how he is boxing, playing basketball and hitting gym every day.
Michael B. Jordan explains about his intense workout routine in short film. Watch here:
- Chris Evans Workout Routine for Captain America
- Chris Hemsworth Thor Workout Routine & Diet Plan
- The Rock Workout Routine
Michael B. Jordan’s Workout Tips
Michael B. Jordan Workout Routine for Creed
Sylvester Stallone said on his instagram account that the Creed 2 will be released on 2018. According to Deadline, Sylvester Stallone is now writing the script for Creed 2, which focuses on the fight between Michael B. Jordan’s Adonis Creed and the son of Ivan Drango, the Russian heavyweight who killed Apollo Creed in a match in the 1985 film Rocky IV. Recently Variety reported that Steven Caple Jr. will replace 2015’s Creed director Ryan Coogler on Creed II. Anyway the Rocky team is going to start shooting early next year.
According to Jordan’s trainer Corey Calliet, for playing the role Adonis Creed, Jordan needed to build both muscle and agility. So he extracted the basic fundamentals from athletic training and bodybuilding. That is Jordan’s training sessions consisted of both cardio workouts and circuit training.
He trained for 4 days a week. As a warm up he run for one mile at a moderate pace. Only a little time is allowed to rest in between sets. When reps are arranged in the pyramid order, that is 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 1, then at first you perform 10 reps then take a little break, then do 9 reps on your second set, rest again and so on.
Creed Workout Routine
- The Complete Workout Nutrition Guide
- Simple Diet Tips To Lose Belly Fat
- 10 Minute Abs Workout at Home
- Fat Burning No Equipment Home Cardio Workout
- 1 mile running
- Rope jumping
- Stretch exercises (optional)
Time: 45 – 75 minutes
1. Monday: Chest, back, and arms
- Push up: 10 X 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- Bench dip: 10 X 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- Incline dumbbell press: 3X 12, 12, 12
- Dumbbell fly: 3X 12, 12, 12
- Dumbbell Kickback: 3 X 15, 15, 15
- Triceps push down: 3 X 15, 15, 15
2. Tuesday: Rest day
3. Wednesday: Biceps, triceps, and lats
- Dumbbell row: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Barbell bent over row: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Triceps push down: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Skull crushers: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Dumbbell curls: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Hammer curls: 3 X 12, 12, 12
4. Thursday: Rest day
5. Friday: Legs and Abs circuit training
Circuit: 15 reps and 25 sec rest between exercises
Repeat: 3 times
- Decline crunches
- Leg curls
- Hanging leg raises
- Leg raises
- Toe touch
6. Saturday: Chest, arms, and abs
- Dumbbell bench press: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Dumbbell flye: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Pushup: 10 X 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- Dumbbell curls: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Barbell curls: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Bench dips: 3 X 12, 12, 12
- Leg raises: 3 X 15, 15, 15
- Crunches: 3 X 15, 15, 15
- Toe touch: 3 X 15, 15, 15
- Decline crunch: 3 X 15, 15, 15
7. Sunday: Rest day
- Celebrity Workouts
- Jason Momoa’s Aquaman Workout Routine
- Salman Khan Workout Routine and Diet
- John Abraham Workout & Diet
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman Workout Routine
- Shakira Workout Routine
Our Workout Routines are Ready To Be Executed & Totally FREE!
If you have any doubts regarding this Creed workout plan, feel free to share your thoughts below. We are always here to help you.
Last and finally, if you found this workout plan helpful, kindly support us by sharing this article with your besties. Always stay motivated and never give up.
Stay tuned for future updates.