Mariusz Pudzianowski’s physique doesn’t only exhibit brutal strength but it also looks aesthetic. He weighs 300+ pounds but makes sure that he doesn’t look fat, unlike other strongmen who carry bubble guts and huge deposits of fat on their frame.
Mariusz Pudzianowski’s diet plan plays a crucial role in providing him with a strong and aesthetic physique. So, what is so unique about his diet plan? This post is going to address the same.
Here, we will be throwing light on Mariusz Pudzianowski’s diet plan, his eating habits, his supplements stack, and many more. We are sure that you will be learning a lot from Mariusz Pudzianowski’s diet plan.
Mariusz Pudzianowski Diet Plan
World-class athletes usually adhere to following strict diet plans. But that is not the case with Mariusz Pudzianowski. He claims that he enjoys eating whatever he wants. He further adds that his diet plan is quite irregular. Here the question arises how does he maintain such a monstrous physique with such eating habits? Well, his training practice needs to be given credit for that.
Mariusz Pudzianowski’s diet plan includes plenty of whole food items that feed his body with all the nutrients that it requires for recovery and growth. He prefers consuming adequate amounts of lean protein sources, fresh fruits and vegetables, and fish.
He consumes plenty of carbohydrates at the start of his day. It provides him with the energy to go throughout his day. His evening diet plan usually comprises food items that are low in glycemic carbs.
Mariusz Pudzianowski reduces his carb intake on days on which he is doing more cardio. It aids in supporting the fat-burning process.
Proteins being the building blocks of muscles happen to be a crucial nutrient of his diet plan. He makes sure to consume large quantities of protein to promote recuperation and growth of his muscles.
Mariusz Pudzianowskieats 5-6 meals in a day. The following table will give you an overview of Mariusz Pudzianowski’s meal plan.
Mariusz Pudzianowski Meal Plan
Meal 1- Breakfast
10 Eggs, 2-3 Pounds of Bacon
Meal 2- Snacks between Meals
Meal 3- Lunch
Polish Pork Chop, Sauerkraut, Potatoes
Meal 4- Supplements (Post-Workouts)
Protein Shake, Magnesium, Chocolate, BCAAs, Creatine, Potassium, Amino Acids, Vitamins
Meal 5- Dinner
Meat (steak, pork chops, or bacon), Potatoes, Sauerkraut
What to Eat?
Mariusz Pudzianowski is a heavy eater. And a large part of his nutritional requirements is met through whole food items. Some of the most preferred whole food items of his nutrition plan are:-
What to Avoid?
When it comes to a world-renowned strongman, a large part of his overall performance depends on his eating choices. Hence, world-class strongmen have always been cautious about what food items they must exclude from their respective diet charts.
Mariusz Pudzianowski is no different in this regard. He keeps himself away from eating certain food items. Some of them are:-
- Junk Foods
- Processed Foods
- Fried Foods
- Chemical Additives
- Fast Foods
Mariusz Pudzianowski’s Supplements
For a strongman like Mariusz Pudzianowski who weighs around 300+ pounds, getting an adequate amount of nutrients from whole food items can be a bit challenging.
Hence, he has to rely on certain supplements to fetch his body with all the nutrients it requires for proper functioning and growth. Even though whole food items acquire the lion’s share in his diet plan, the inclusion of supplements in it makes it more nutritiously complete.
Mariusz Pudzianowski’s supplements stack include the following:-
- Whey Protein: Mariusz Pudzianowski loves to take his whey protein shake both before and after his workout. The workout routine of Mariusz Pudzianowski comprises intense training sessions. To make sure his muscles recuperate and recover well from them, feeding them with adequate amounts of proteins becomes imperative. Whey protein shakes act as an excellent option in such a scenario. The fast-digesting properties of whey protein provide the muscles with an instant supply of all the essential amino acids. Protein shakes also help in building muscle, losing fat, and curbing hunger pangs.
- Creatine: Mariusz Pudzianowski prefers to supplement his diet plan with creatine when he is preparing to bulk up either for a competition or in general. Creatine supplementation aids in promoting lean muscle gains, enhancing the overall strength levels, and boosting recovery. Creatine acts as a great supplement when it comes to athletes like Pudzianowski whose sports are based on short bouts of high-intensity activities like weight lifting. Creatine also helps your muscles to retain water which makes them look more voluminous. Owing to this reason, creatine becomes a great supplement for anyone who is looking to pack on size.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Intense training sessions lead to severe muscle damage. At its extreme, it can even lead to muscle wastage. BCAA supplementation acts as a savior to counter such kinds of occurrences. They provide the muscles with a continuous stream of amino acids which reduces their breakdown and facilitates muscle recovery. BCAAs also help in delaying the onset of fatigue which helps to train optimally.
- Multivitamins: Multivitamin supplementation helps in increasing the overall energy levels of an individual. Pudzianowski relies on multivitamin supplements to enhance his muscle recovery. Even though his diet contains enough sources of vitamins, a good multivitamin supplement makes sure that his everyday vitamin requirements are adequately met. Multivitamins also help in maintaining muscle strength that is a prerequisite for sports that involve heavy lifting.
- Omega-3s: A supplement like Omega-3s helps in increasing overall protein synthesis. There have also been researches that claim that omega-3s supplements contribute towards increased muscle strength.
- Fat Burners: Mariusz Pudzianowski has a monstrous physique but it certainly doesn’t carry fat deposits. He prefers to supplement his diet plan with a good quality fat burner that helps in burning off excess fat from his frame and makes him look more muscular and aesthetic.
- Greens Supplement: Pudzianowski is a world-renowned athlete and he often has to travel a lot. This at times results in his diet being less perfect than his usual diet. In such cases, to meet his daily requirements of minerals and vitamins, he relies on a good-quality greens supplement.
- Probiotics: Probiotics are an excellent supplement to keep one’s gut healthy. Pudzianowski prioritizes taking probiotics while traveling. It aids in improving his digestion on one hand and boosts his immunity on the other hand.
Well, building and maintaining a physique like Pudzianowski is not an easy job. And especially when it comes to his diet, it looks more challenging. Nevertheless, if you want to build a physique like that of Pudzianowski, you can start by making certain modifications to your existing diet plan.
Eat more nutritious food and try to be in a caloric surplus. It will surely reap the results you are looking for.