Logan Paul sports a physique that looks like that of an anime character. His lean, muscular and ripped physique is admired by millions of his followers on his social media handles. Apart from having such an awesome physique, he is also trying to establish himself as an elite boxer; and we must say he has been pretty successful in his attempt.
Here the question arises, what does Logan Paul eat to maintain such a muscular and athletic physique? Well, you will get the answer to that question through this post. Here we will be discussing Logan Paul’s diet plan that makes him look like a character who has just come out of a comic book. So without further ado, let’s proceed.
What Will I Learn?
Logan Paul Diet Plan
Logan Paul is a hardcore fitness freak and to keep his overall fitness levels at a peak, he sticks to following a well-structured diet plan. Logan Paul’s diet plan resembles that of a bodybuilder. To fulfill his body’s nutritional requirements, he relies primarily on eating whole food items.
Logan Paul’s diet plan includes eating plenty of veggies. As far as his protein consumption is concerned, he makes sure to consume at least 100 grams of protein every single day.
“I eat very healthy, only really consuming greens and high-quality protein (at least 100 grams per day) like eggs and chicken.”
There is an adage that says, “Breakfast like a king; lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper”. By looking at Logan Paul’s diet plan, one can be pretty sure that he subscribes to that adage.
Logan Paul’s first meal of the day is a large breakfast. It fuels him with the energy he requires to go through his entire day. His breakfast comprises well-balanced proportions of carbohydrates (oatmeal), proteins (scrambled eggs), and healthy fats (avocados).
Logan Paul likes to snack on a protein bar in between his breakfast and lunch. It not only helps in keeping him full but also fulfills the protein requirements of his body.
Logan Paul’s lunch tends to be his biggest meal of the day. It primarily comprises meat products (like salmon or chicken) and complex carbohydrates (like brown rice or sweet potato). The former aids in providing his muscles with all the essential amino acids whereas the latter helps him in keeping his energy levels high.
Logan Paul also prefers to eat veggies and fruits in his lunchtime. Being a great source of dietary fiber, they help Paul to keep his weight in check. They also provide his body with all the essential vitamins.
Paul likes to keep his dinner light. His dinner comprises food items that give him enough energy to sustain through his evening workouts. For his dinner, he likes to have oatmeal, a piece of chicken, salad, and a protein bar.
Once he is done with his evening training session, he prefers to have a protein shake with water and apple cider vinegar. His post-workout feeds his muscles with proteins which enable them to recover and recuperate well. The presence of apple cider vinegar in his post-workout allows him to boost his metabolism.
Logan Paul eats 6-meals a day. The following table will give you an overview of Logan Paul’s meal plan.
Logan Paul Meal Plan
Meal 1- Breakfast
Oatmeal, Fruits (bananas and strawberries), Eggs
Meal 2- Snack
Meal 3- Lunch
Chicken, Rice, Vegetables
Meal 4- Snack
Meal 5- Dinner
Chicken, Oatmeal, Protein Bar, Salad
Meal 6- Post Workout Meal
Protein Shake with Water and Apple Cider Vinegar
Logan Paul has always been concerned about keeping his body hydrated. He makes sure to consume plenty of water every day. He drinks at least 2.5 gallons of water daily.
What to Eat?
To maintain his lean and muscular physique, Logan Paul has to follow a strenuous training regime. And to go through his intense training sessions he has to feed his body with all the essential nutrients. For that purpose, he makes sure to include a variety of whole food items in his nutrition plan that are nutritious and healthy. Let’s have a look at some of his most preferred food items:-
- Brown Rice
- Sweet Potatoes
- Protein Bars
- Protein Shakes
What to Avoid?
Apart from eating a multitude of food items, Paul also has to make sure that certain food items are restricted from his diet chart.
“I cut out all pasta, breads, and dairy from my diet.”
There are some other food items too that find no place in Logan Paul’s diet plan. They are as follows:-
- Junk Foods
- Processed Foods
- Fried Foods
- Chemical Ingredients
- Artificial Additives
Logan Paul Supplements
Even though Logan Paul relies primarily on whole food items to fulfill his nutritional needs, he also includes some supplements in his diet plan to make it more complete and wholesome. Logan Paul’s supplements stack include the following:-
- Whey Protein Powder: To feed his muscles with an instant supply of amino acids, Paul likes to take a protein shake just after his training session. It allows his muscles to recuperate well from the damage caused due to training. It supports muscle growth along with restoring glycogen levels.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV): Logan Paul prefers to take a swig of ACV in his post-workout meal which he takes before bed to boost his metabolism levels. ACV also allows him to keep his body weight in check and it keeps his immune system healthy as well.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): When a person goes through intense training sessions, his muscles tend to break down. To prevent the excessive breakdown of muscles which might lead to catabolism, taking BCAA is a good choice. It also promotes muscle recovery and growth.
- Pre-Workout: Logan Paul is a fanatic when it comes to exercising and to make sure he gives his 100% to each of his training sessions, he consumes a good quality pre-workout. A pre-workout supplement is known for its ability to provide you with the energy and stamina that you require to go through your intense training regime. It also helps in delaying muscle fatigue.
- Multivitamins: Last but not the least, Logan Paul’s diet plan also includes a good quality multivitamin supplement. Not only does it fulfill his vitamins requirements that can be quite challenging to meet through whole food items, but it also contributes towards maintaining his muscle strength.
So that was all about Logan Paul’s diet plan. One thing that we all can take away from his diet plan is that we must eat healthier food items that cater to the requirements of our body. One must also not rely excessively on supplements but rather fulfill his/her nutritional requirements with whole food items.