Lilly Sabri is a well-known English fitness influencer. She has also been a qualified physiotherapist, pilates instructor, and entrepreneur. Owing to her specialization in physiotherapy, Lilly has worked with Chelsea FC, Everton FC, and the English Women’s national team as a physiotherapist.
Getting to know about the fitness regime of one of the fittest YouTubers would surely be exciting. Won’t it? So stay with us as we give you a detailed overview of Lilly Sabri’s workout routine and diet plan through this post.
Let’s get started.
Lilly Sabri’s Workout Principles
Lilly Sabri’s workout plan has always been focused on maintaining her great shape along with keeping her overall fitness levels elevated. To serve that purpose, she ensures to workout regularly relying on a perfectly-developed training program.
Lilly’s workout program focuses on maintaining her muscle mass along with boosting her cardiovascular endurance. It also keeps her overall athleticism on point. So, in the upcoming section let’s get to know more about the training styles that she incorporates into her exercise routine.
Lilly Sabri’s Workout Routine
Lilly stands tall at 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 132 lbs. She has always been in great shape. And owing to this reason she is often referred to as a fitness fanatic.
Lilly Sabri’s workout routine amalgamates different training styles such as resistance training (using both bodyweight and free weights), cardio, and HIIT. All those training styles keep her body strong, lean, and immensely athletic.
Now, let’s have a look at all the exercises that Lilly performs for hitting each of her muscle groups adequately:-
Full body workout
- Standing alternating knee tucks- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Bunny hop stands- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Pulse squats- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Inchworm with plank knee tucks- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Double knee bicycle sit-ups- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Good Mornings- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Hip thrusts- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Side plank reach- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Spider plank- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Bird dog- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Side dip on knees- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Sway reach- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Glute bridge with side tap- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Fast squat- 2 sets of 45 seconds
Upper body workout
- Landscapers- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Stars- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Shoulder press to Y-press- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Row to fly- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Tricep kickbacks- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Row to tricep kickbacks- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Dumbbell curls- 2 sets of 45 seconds (on each side)
- Overhead extensions- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Kneeling overhead triceps extensions- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- SA alternating swim- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Diamond pushups hold- 2 sets of 45 seconds
- Front rows to lateral raises- 2 sets of 45 seconds
Abs workout (30 seconds on each exercise)
- Middle crunch
- Bicycle crunch (on either side)
- Side-to-side crunch
- Alternating tabletop taps
- Side crunches (on either side)
- Russian twists on heels
- Alternating leg downs
- Alternating toe touches
- Single-leg bicycle crunch (on each side)
- Side plank (on each side)
- Knee tap plank
- Heel taps
- Crunch with 3 seconds hold
- Reach left
- Reach right
Glute workout (each exercise is performed for 2 sets of 45 seconds)
- Goblet squats
- Reverse curtsy lunges (on each side)
- Dumbbell deadlifts
- Side-to-side dumbbell squats
- Standing abduction hold
While performing the above-mentioned exercise routine, Lilly takes a break of 15 seconds between two consecutive exercises.
View this post on Instagram
When it comes to working on improving her cardiovascular health, Lilly usually chooses to perform HIIT. Doing so gives her entire body a great cardio workout and that too in a relatively shorter period of time.
Lilly Sabri’s Diet Plan
Lilly Sabri’s sculpted abdominals haven’t been the result of just her intense training sessions. She also has to stick to a well-structured nutrition plan to keep her physique and fitness levels at peak.
Lilly Sabri’s diet plan is all about eating healthy and nutritious food items to fuel her body well. As a result, it tends to involve numerous whole food items that are loaded with plenty of vital nutrients.
So let’s find out what all food items are included in Lilly Sabri’s meal plan:-
Meal 1- Breakfast
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 avocado with lemon juice and olive oil
- 2 pieces of rye bread
Meal 2- Lunch
- Poke bowl with tuna, chickpeas, seaweed crackers, avocado, quinoa, tomatoes, and olive oil
Meal 3- Dinner
- Cajun salmon
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
While most of us tend to eat a bit off track when it comes to having snacks, that’s certainly not the case with Lilly. When she feels hungry in between her major meals she opts to eat either a banana with peanut butter on it or a protein bar.
View this post on Instagram
No Calorie Counting
Even though Lilly has always been pretty cautious with how she is feeding her body, she doesn’t believe in the concept of calorie counting. She is experienced enough to know what food items fetch her the best results in terms of maintaining her elite fitness levels.
On days when Lilly feels like satisfying her taste buds, she enjoys eating whatever she intends to but makes sure to do so in moderation.
Lilly Sabri’s Supplements
Lilly prefers to get a major share of her nutritional intake from whole food items. But she also includes a few supplements in her nutrition plan which makes it more complete.
Lilly Sabri’s supplements stack includes the following:-
- Whey protein
Lilly likes to have a whey protein shake just after waking up in the morning. It fuels her body with essential amino acids that facilitate muscle recovery and growth.
Lilly also keeps a multivitamin supplement handy to fetch her body certain micronutrients that at times are a bit challenging to be derived just by eating whole food items.
So that was all about Lilly Sabri’s workout routine and diet plan. We expect that you would have surely liked it. And if you are willing to try it out, go for it.
But before that, we would recommend you start slow and not expect your desired results overnight. Getting into great shape isn’t a one-day affair. It takes time and consistency in your efforts.
And if you are disciplined enough you can surely earn your desired physique. So make sure to enjoy your fitness journey and see your body getting transformed with time.