Lee Priest is a renowned professional bodybuilder and a worldwide famous athlete. His grandfather has always been his strong pillar of support during his intense workouts. In fact, Lee started his bodybuilding training with his grandfather.
Just after a year of training, Lee went on to win his first-ever victory. Soon after that, Lee Priest won many laurels and awards in bodybuilding. Just at the young age of 20, Lee Priest became an IFBB professional bodybuilder. Today, soon to be 50, Lee Andrew McCutcheon is working as a NABBA professional athlete.
Born and brought up in Wallsend, Australia, Lee Priest had won IFBB Mr. Australia consistently for four consecutive years that too at a very young age.
Now how many of you were this fit in your teenage to make you win a title? Yeah, we all were probably going to schools and playing around at that age, or sitting in front of the TV to watch our favorite shows! But nonetheless, you can also become like Priest. All you have to do is train very hard and yes, follow Lee Priest’s Diet Plan.
Lee Priest’s Diet Plan
By following the right diet and workout routine, you surely can achieve your dream of becoming a bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is not child’s play, rather it requires sheer determination and dedication to get the perfect shape and right muscle bulk. Below is the diet plan of Lee Priest-
Lee Priest’s Meal Plan
Eggs, Bread, Oatmeal
Fresh fruits, Protein Shake
Steak, Green Beans, Pasta
If you have observed carefully, Lee Priest takes in a very good amount of protein in his diet. The reason? Proteins are the building blocks of the body and to build up muscle bulk, it is very essential to take protein into the diet. For energy, Lee takes in the right amount of carbs and fats.
- Lee Priest focuses very hard on eating clean.
- He is very strict about his cheat meals.
- According to Priest, one should have 6 meals a day in a gap of 2-3 hours for gaining maximum strength.
- Besides supplements, Lee Priest also focuses well on taking proteins naturally through eggs, Tuna, etc.
- Lee Priest also takes ample vegetables such as Asparagus, Broccoli, Green beans, etc for fulfilling his mineral requirements.
- Priest also takes the right proportion of healthy fats in his diet through Almonds, Cheese, milk, flax oil, etc.
- Healthy and natural carbs are also an important part of his meal plan.
- Lee never skips in fresh fruits and takes plenty of fruits in his diet.
What to Eat
For following a bodybuilding diet and to build up muscles like Lee, it is highly important to include good food in your diet such as-
- Vegetables (particularly green)
- Fresh fruits
- Lean meat
- Dairy products such as milk, cheese, cottage cheese, etc.
- Seeds and nuts such as almonds, flax seeds, chia seeds, etc.
- Beans and legumes
- Oil (Avocado oil, flaxseed oil, Olive oil)
What to Avoid
While focusing on building up your muscles, you should avoid eating certain foods such as-
- Deep-fried foods
- Added sugars of any kind
- High-fat foods
- High-fiber foods
- Carbonated beverages
Lee Priest’s Supplements
While Lee Priest‘s diet includes everything in his diet, many times, natural diet lags in protein. Therefore, to fulfill protein requirements and to build muscles, it is very important to focus on taking supplements other than routine diet such as-
- Whey protein: Whey protein helps in fulfilling the required protein requirements of the body and building up muscles. One can take whey protein blended in shakes or smoothies.
- Glutamine: Glutamine helps in boosting immune function and thereby, protects the body from various types of illness.
- Multivitamin: To stay fit and to maintain the normal metabolism of the body, multivitamins should be taken. Multivitamins contain essential vitamins which help in various metabolic processes of the body.
What Lee teaches us is hard work and dedication. Getting a body like Lee may be a very tough job, but there has to be a start always.
To eat a balanced diet and to build muscles, you can follow the diet chart of Lee Priest that we have mentioned in our article. The Australian bodybuilder has taught us to stay fit, and we are sure, you will definitely follow this diet chart to stay fit! Don’t forget to give us a thumbs up!