Lazar Angelov is a fitness enthusiast from Bulgaria. This Bulgarian bodybuilder was in the army before storming the fitness world. Born on 22 September 1984, in Sofia, Bulgaria he was always into athleticism.
Lazar has competed in different events and earned a place on the podium maximum times. Although his whole physique is outstanding but his abs are most famous around the world. His abs are considered as one of the best in business. He has also starred on covers of magazines like Men’s Health and others in several countries.
Before coming into the fitness field, he was a professional basketball player. At the age of 16, he joined the junior national team, and no surprise, he became the leading scorer of his team in the National Basketball Association of Bulgaria. These all incidents are enough to state how much he adores athletics.
Working hard, day in and out, he has made a name in the fitness world. He is tremendously popular on social platforms and has a huge fan base. Currently, his fan following on FB is over 15 million and on Instagram, it’s over 6 million.
This stud carries a variety of roles in his portfolio. Be it being an influencer or an entrepreneur, athlete, or author, he has a deep reach in all territories. Lazar Angelov started a lifestyle clothing line called 4invictus and a sportswear brand Dedicated Division. This icon also owns a gym chain called LA7.
Lazar Angelov’s Meal Plan
His lean and mean physique is a source of inspiration for many around the globe. Let’s go through how Lazar Angelov’s Diet Plan looks like.
Lazar Angelov’s Diet Plan
Meal 1 (Breakfast)
Eggs, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Grapefruit
Rice, Chicken, Broccoli
Meal 2 (Lunch)
Pasta, Tuna, Avocado
Snack 2 (Post Workout)
Meal 3 (Dinner)
Salmon, Green Salad
Snack 3 (Before Sleep)
Cottage Cheese, Broccoli
Lazar Angelov’s diet chart is divided into 6 meals. He makes sure that his bodybuilding meal plan contains 245 grams of proteins throughout. He eats every 2-3 hours a day. Lazar Angelov’s nutrition plan is protein enriched and low on the carb. Lazar steer’s clear of a calorie deficit diet to enhance his lean muscle mass. Lazar Angelov’s diet is a precise blend of protein and vitamins.
Lazar Angelov’s Supplements
Lazar is not overly dependent on the variety of supplements. He believes in sticking to fundamentals. Following is the list of Lazar Angelov’s supplements.
- Whey Protein – Enlisting whey in his diet is the rule of thumb. It ensures his muscle building and recovery as well.
- BCAA – BCAA provides muscle protection when taken pre or post-workout. It also boosts performance and muscle growth.
- Glutamine – Glutamine is one of the main sources for enhancing the body’s lymphocytes, white blood cells that counters infection and diseases.
- Arginine – Arginine is a building block called amino acid which is necessary for generating protein in our body. It’s mainly found in red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy product.
- O. Booster – Studies have revealed, any Nitric Oxide Booster enhances tolerance to exercise. It increases blood flow to the working muscle group and decreases fatigue time during work out.
- Fish Oil – Being rich in Omega-3 fatty acid it supports heart health. It is anti-inflammatory and reduces that burning sensation after intense workouts. Fish oil also helps in weight loss.
- Glucosamine – It has many effects on our torso. Ranging from reducing joint pain to weight loss it can be used for many purposes.
His focus on his diet and workout regime has made him what he is today. He says “A lot of people ask me why I don’t go out clubbing or at least to have a little something to drink. Nothing would happen to you they say… To me that NOTHING separates average from great. Greatness is what I’m striving for and average is the last thing I want to be.” Discerning His statement we can make out how much sincere effort he puts in every second of his life.
After all, success doesn’t come easy, we have to toil hard to earn that place where people start idealizing you. He knows he has a long way to go, and this is just THE BEGINNING.