With close to 3 million subscribers on youtube, Jeff Nippard is the rising star in health and fitness today. He has come up with transformational nutrition plans and diets that have benefited large groups of people around the world. And the best thing about his diet plans is that they are always backed up by studies and research.
Jeff Nippard has shown his passion for fitness time and again with his informative videos on youtube and his science-based approach towards fitness and a healthy diet. He was awarded the title of Mr. Junior Canada for natural bodybuilding in 2012 and received a place in the Canadian national record for the bench press in 2014 as a powerlifter. He has contributed significantly to the field of fitness with his improvisations on various concepts related to fitness. The bodybuilder has trained people for competing in national level bodybuilding championships and IPF Worlds qualified raw powerlifters.
Sporting flexed muscles and chiseled abs, one might surely be curious about knowing what he consumes to maintain this fit body? Worry not because we got you covered! After much research, we present to you Jeff Nippard’s diet plan, which is the reason behind his healthy and fit body.
Jeff Nippard’s Cutting Diet Plan
In the cutting phase, one has to cut down on foods and decrease calorie intake. It helps to lose body fat while maintaining the muscle mass gained during the bulking process.Jeff eats five meals throughout the day. Given below is the complete guide to his cutting diet plan:
Jeff Nippard Cutting Meal Plan
12 ounces fruit juice,1 multigrain muffin,18 grams organic strawberry fruit spread,1 egg white,2 whole eggs,1 chicken sausage link,1 whole kiwi
3 ounces oven-roasted turkey, 2 slices honey wheat bread,15 grams light mayonnaise, 11 ounces lightly season Asian medley, 28 grams shredded cheddar cheese, 12 ounces orange juice
1 scoop whey protein, 120 grams banana
1 scoop whey protein
130 grams ground turkey, 2 tbsp light sour cream, 1 whole peach, 125 grams brown and wild rice, 28 grams shredded cheddar cheese
- He eats 2-3 servings of fruits and 2-3 servings of vegetables each day.
- Track your macros.
- Macronutrients are important, but one must not skip micronutrients from his diet.
Jeff Nippard’s Bulking Diet Plan
The bulking phase involves increasing the calorie intake by eating a lot of foods. It helps to increase muscle mass by binging on foods. But the catch here is that Jeff Nippard does bulk his meals, but he does so by eating healthy foods. He eats five meals a day in the bulking phase also. Given below is the complete guide to his bulking diet plan:
Jeff Nippard Bulking Meal Plan
3 whole eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, serving of tater tots, 1 slice whole-wheat bread, 1 kiwi, 8 ounces orange juice
Oven-roasted chicken breast, mashed potatoes with gravy, macaroni and cheese, sweet corn, baby carrots
1 scoop whey protein, 120 grams banana, 28 grams pistachios
3 ounces turkey breast, sweet kale salad kit, ½ cup raspberries
6 ounces grilled salmon, roasted potatoes, black beans, sweet corn, roasted carrots, edamame
- Bulking also has to be followed with constraints and one must not go overboard with it.
- Do not stuff a lot of junk in the name of bulking as it will be difficult to lose the weight gained by it.
- Keep it simple and increase the calorie intake.
What to Eat
So you are trying to eat healthily but at times find yourselves getting overwhelmed by the list of healthy foods out there. And surely you might lose on adding some of these healthy foods to your diet chart. To undo the same, given below is a list of foods that Nippard eats that are of course healthy to get that healthy body:
- Turkey Bacon
- Kiwi Fruit
- Brown Rice
- Wild Rice
- Whey Protein Shakes
Jeff Nippard Workout Routine
Brandon Hendrickson Diet Plan
Jeremy Buendia Diet Plan
Lee Haney Diet Plan
Greg Plitt Diet Plan
What to Avoid
While it is easy to stick to healthy food, we all are guilty of indulging or overindulging in foods that are not so healthy for our bodies. To prevent you from eating foods that are unhealthy and might disturb your health, given below is a list of food that you must avoid from your meal plan:
- Junk Food
- Added Sugar
- Fried Foods
- Processed Foods
- Chemicals Additives
- Artificial Ingredients
Jeff Nippard’s Supplements
Jeff Nippard has studied biochemistry and knows the importance of supplements in building and maintaining a healthy body and never forgets to add the same to his diet. Jeff Nippard’s supplements include whey protein, omega 3s, creatine, and multivitamins. Given below is a brief description of the supplements that he adds to his diet chart:
- Creatine: Creatine helps in bulking and building the muscles stronger. It also enhances exercise performance and provides energy in heavy lifting and high-intensity exercise.
- Whey protein: Whey protein is a good protein source. It helps burn fat and increases the metabolism of the body. Tired of cravings try to include whey protein in your diet as it helps to curb them.
- Multivitamins: Multivitamins are an important part of his supplements as they help in meeting any deficiency of the nutritional requirements of his body. It helps to maintain skin health and renders healthy and strong bones.
- Omega 3s: Omega 3 supplements help in building better skin and hair health. It contains fatty acids that the body cannot synthesize so he takes a supplement for that and it helps him have a healthy heart and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
These supplements enhance the nutrition content of his diet. Making it healthier and rich.
Jack LaLanne Diet Plan
Sadik Hadzovic Diet Plan
David Laid Diet Plan
Steve Cook Diet Plan
Greg Doucette Diet Plan
So if you are looking towards including a healthy diet into your routine then Jeff Nippard’s diet plan is surely one of those diets that can be followed.
After reading all this, you would have been inspired to drop the junk off your diet! He puts a lot of hard work and dedication into his fitness and health. Even if it sounds a bit tough to follow, at least try to give it a try. Slowly and gradually you will see the results for yourself.