The importance of whey protein powder in a bodybuilder’s diet cannot be overlooked. If you want to promote the growth of new muscles, get rid of stubborn fat, or meet your body’s need for macronutrients, you need to add one scoop of whey protein to your everyday diet.
Huge Supplement has come up with a new product: Huge Whey protein powder. One scoop of this whey protein before your workout session can impart immense strength and propel you for an electrifying session at the gym! It is densely packed with all the essential macronutrients and other ingredients that will elevate your fitness game to the next level!
If you want to know if this Huge Whey is worth a shot, stay hooked till the end of this review.
Huge Whey Protein Review
As you age, your muscle mass starts to decline. To prevent this, athletes and fitness enthusiasts resort to regular exercise coupled with a protein-rich diet. Whey protein is adept in all the essential amino acids that promote lean muscle growth.
In a pool of boring and similar tasting dietary supplements, the Huge Whey protein powder is sure to take you by surprise. It is available in creamy, chocolaty flavors that are a fun and exciting way to make up for any nutrition gap that might be left in your diet.
Apart from the great taste, the product also has good mixability. The powder is also not likely to form lumps, which means you can enjoy the protein powder till the last scoop!
What is in Huge Whey Protein?
The Huge Whey protein powder comes as a complete package that meets all your body’s requirements! It contains whey protein that is extracted from soybeans, lecithin, and dairy. One scoop of Huge Whey contains about 5 grams BCAA and 23-25.5 grams of whey protein, depending on the flavor of whey protein you choose.
It is also rich in macronutrients like protein, calcium, potassium, sodium carbohydrate. The Huge Whey protein powder contains both whey protein concentrate and isolate. It also uses sweeteners like Sucralose and artificial flavors and taste enhancers that account for the great taste of this protein powder.
Huge Whey Protein Ingredients Label
Whey protein in itself is an essential supplement that easily finds its way into an athlete’s diet.
Before you buy a tub of Huge Whey protein powder, have a look at all the ingredients it contains and read the benefits served by each ingredient so that you can make an informed decision!
Huge Whey Protein Ingredients & potential Benefits
Mentioned below is a list of all the ingredients that are in the Huge Whey protein powder. And the benefit offered by each element:
- Whey Protein Concentrate: A tub of Huge Whey Protein supplements contains generous quantities of whey protein concentrate. When milk is churned for cheese production, the whey protein is extracted out of it. This liquid whey is further processed to increase its protein content. Once the protein content of the whey saturates to 80% protein, it is dried. This extract is called whey protein powder. Whey protein concentrate is rich in fat and lactose and can help your body meet the daily protein goals!
- Cocoa Powder (processed with Alkali): Huge Whey Protein supplement contains cocoa powder that is processed with Alkali. This helps to eliminate the harshness. Cocoa powder is rich in magnesium, which helps to improve muscle health! Since it is rich in iron, selenium, and zinc, it boosts the immunity of an individual. Cocoa powder can also positively impact an individual’s cognitive abilities. Therefore, it improves your focus, alertness, and mindfulness to not stray from your focus while working out.
- Whey Protein Isolate: This variant of whey protein is less beneficial than Whey Protein Concentrate. Although it has protein content as high as 90%, it contains lower doses of all the beneficial nutrients that will help you build strong muscle. Nevertheless, many people still prefer whey protein isolate to whey protein concentrate as it contains less lactose and fat.
- Natural and Artificial Flavors: If you want to ditch bland flavors and surprise your taste buds with something tasty, this is it. The Huge Whey protein supplement contains many added flavors that enhance its taste. Healthy eating should not feel like a punishment!
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum is a product that is formed due to bacterial fermentation. The substance is most popularly used as a thickener or a gelling agent. The inclusion of this ingredient in your diet helps to lower blood sugar levels and cholesterol. Xanthan gum is also beneficial for those who are struggling to lose weight. It slows down one’s digestion and regulates the entering of sugar inside the body. It also reduces one’s appetite and keeps unhealthy cravings at bay!
- Sucralose: Sucralose is a sweetener that is extracted chemically from sucrose. It is devoid of calories and is, therefore, safe to use. Being 600 times sweeter than sugar, this ingredient is used as a sweetener so that the calorie count remains in check, and yet, the taste is enhanced!
- Acesulfame Potassium: This protein powder is known for being exceptionally tasty. Acesulfame Potassium is another flavor enhancer that shares the credit. It does not increase the quantities of carbohydrates and calories and is, therefore, a good choice.
- Papain (as Carica papaya fruit): This is an enzyme derived from the papaya fruit. It is a proteolytic enzyme that aids the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides.
- Lactase: The body requires lactase for digesting lactose, and Huge Whey protein takes that into account.
What To Expect
Consuming Huge Whey protein powder may have the following effects on the body:
- Helps in muscle synthesis and imparts strength to the muscles: Bodybuilders and athletes count on whey protein for better athletic performance. Whey protein contains adequate quantities of Leucine amino acid, an essential amino acid that aids muscle growth. Since it is easy to digest and absorb, it aids in the quick recovery of muscles that undergo wear and tear during a workout session.
- Suppresses hunger and prevents unhealthy snacking: Whey protein can keep you full for a long time, thereby preventing hunger pangs. This eliminates the scope for unhealthy snacking, which would otherwise add to your body fat. This is a healthy way of losing weight as you do not have to starve yourself.
How To Use Huge Whey Protein?
To witness the most benefits of the Huge Whey protein powder, it is ideal to consume it before you hit the gym or after you have completed your workout. Take one scoop of the powder and mix it with 350-475 ml of milk or water. That should do its job!
Huge Whey Protein Flavor Options
You can now take a break from the same old vanilla and chocolate-flavored supplements! This product by Huge Nutrition is available in two exciting flavors:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Cookie & Cream
Huge Whey Protein Taste
Huge Supplements has done a wicked good job formulating the tastiest protein powder that will leave you craving for more.
Whoever came up with the idea of infusing cookies and cream into a protein supplement is a mad genius. The same applies to the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. Both the flavors have exotic tastes.
Huge Whey Protein Tub Size
The Huge Whey protein powder is available in a tub that weighs 32.59 ounces or 924 grams.
Number of Servings/Tub Size
Each tub of Huge Whey protein powder is sufficient to last for 30 servings.
Each serving of the Cookie & Cream flavor can reward your body with 23 grams of protein, whereas one serving of the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor contains 25.5 grams of protein.
One tub contains 924 grams of protein powder, and each tub powder is enough for 30 servings. Therefore, each scoop should weigh around 30.8 grams.
Pros & Cons
Have a look at the pros and cons of the Huge Whey protein powder:
- It is not overwhelmed with hard-hitting ingredients.
- It contains both whey protein concentrate and isolates.
- The powder does not form lumps.
- Natural and artificial flavors enhance the taste.
- It contains zero-calorie sucralose instead of sugar.
- There are two different flavor options to choose from.
- Some of its ingredients work to slow down digestion, which may be a problem for some people.
Pricing & Value
A tub of Huge Whey protein powder is priced at $39.95. Each serving costs approximately $1.331.
Huge Nutrition has formulated whey protein powder that provides the body with adequate and clinically approved doses of all the nutrients required. Therefore, this product is a good value for money!
Is Huge Whey Protein Worth The Buy?
After a detailed analysis, it can be said that the Huge Whey protein is a decent whey protein powder available in the market.
It is always advisable to opt for a protein powder that can provide more than 20 grams of protein in each serving. One serving of Huge Whey protein can provide your body with 23-25.5 grams of protein, which is way too good!
Not only this, but the flavors in which this product is available are a major attraction. Therefore, the product is sure to do justice to the amount you pay for it.
Where To Buy Huge Whey Protein?
You can buy your tub of Huge Whey Protein from the official website of HugeSupplements.
Huge Whey Protein