Whether you are an experienced athlete or just a beginner, you need BCAA in your diet. BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acid) is an essential component of your workout plan. It aids in the development of lean muscles and delays fatigue so that you can feel energised for longer. BCAAs also help to soothe muscle soreness that takes place after an exercise session.
Taking all these factors into account, Huge Nutrition has come up with a dietary supplement that is power-packed with generous doses of BCAA and other amino acids. The Huge BCAA dietary supplement is a boon for anyone who wants a supplement exclusively for muscle building and muscle recovery.
Read this article till the end to have a complete idea about this supplement, including the ingredients used, their effectiveness, the flavors in which the product is available, tub size, and price.
Huge BCAA Review
We all know that amino acids are the building blocks of protein. So if you want to add an additional dosage of protein to your diet, the Huge BCAA supplement is perfect for you. This product will provide your body with adequate quantities of amino acids.
Huge BCAA powder contains three of the most important essential branched-chain amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. Leucine is the key component that spurs the onset of protein synthesis and leads to muscle building. High doses of leucine are directly linked with better muscle growth.
Apart from that, Huge Nutrition has got very experimental with the flavors of this supplement. The supplement comes in quirky flavors, unlike the conventional chocolate and vanilla flavored health supplements.
Having a close look at the ingredients of this dietary supplement will give us a better idea of its effectiveness.
What is in Huge BCAA?
The Huge BCAA dietary supplement contains 12 ingredients that serve multiple purposes. You can either drink it before, during or after a workout session.
The Huge BCAA supplement is impregnated with many essential and non-essential amino acids. Every 15 grams of powder contains 8 grams of BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in the ratio 2:1:1. The sodium, calcium, and potassium in this supplement help maintain blood sugar levels and impart strength to the body.
Ingredients like L-Lysine and Coconut Water Powder help to repair worn-out muscles. L-Tryptophan is another ingredient that improves the cognitive health of an athlete.
Huge BCAA Ingredients Label
The label at the rear side of the tub enlists all the ingredients and their quantities.
Huge BCAA Ingredients & potential Benefits
Have a look at all the ingredients that are included in a tub of Huge BCAA and the benefit associated with each of them:
- 80 mg of Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate): The Huge BCAA supplement contains calcium carbonate. It helps to make up for the calcium deficiency in your body. Calcium is also essential for the body as it strengthens the bones, teeth, muscles and keeps the nervous system healthy.
- 40 mg of Potassium (as Potassium Citrate): Potassium Citrate improves muscle function and keeps the blood pressure level of an individual under check. It also boosts the energy production within the body and provides stamina for working out.
- 80 mg of Sodium (as Sodium Chloride): If your body does not have adequate quantities of sodium, you may suffer frequent muscle cramps. Sodium chloride, which is the chemical name for common salt, helps regulate muscles’ contraction. It also helps to maintain the level of blood pressure.
- 8000 mg of BCAA 2:1:1: BCAA contains three essential amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These amino acids cannot be produced within the body and have to be derived from one’s diet. Leucine is the main component that aids in protein synthesis. Isoleucine increases the body’s strength and enables quick recovery of muscles, and Valine improves muscle health and regulates blood sugar level.
- 5000 mg L-Glutamine: Glutamine is an amino acid, a building block of protein. Since it enables protein synthesis, it leads to the build-up of lean muscles in the body. It also improves an athlete’s athletic performance.
- 750 mg of Coconut Water Powder (Cocos Nucifera): Cocos Nucifera is rich in nutrients and enables quick post-workout recovery.
- 500 mg of L-Lysine: Lysine is an essential component that helps to build protein in the body. It also imparts strength to the joint and eases pain.
After an intense workout session, your body is likely to enter a catabolic state. L-Lysine reverses the process and slows down the catabolic rate. It helps the body to recover and rebuild the muscles and tissues.
- 500 mg of L-Threonine: This amino acid helps in the absorption of nutrients into the body. It also helps to build a strong immune system. To maintain the balance of protein in your body, you need L-Threonine. It also produces elastin and collagen, our body’s two most important binding agents.
- 200 mg of L-Tryptophan: The body converts this amino acid into serotonin, the hormone that is responsible for the stability of our mood. Therefore, it helps to improve your mood and induces better sleep!
- 175 mg of L-Phenylalanine: This is another ingredient that helps in protein production.
- 150 mg of L-Histidine HCL: This amino acid plays a vital role in combating arthritis and kidney problems.
- 150 mg of L-Methionine: L-Methionine helps the body in easy absorption of other nutrients and helps in the repair and growth of body tissues.
What To Expect?
Stated below are the benefits of using the Huge BCAA supplement:
- It provides strength and prevents fatigue: If your diet contains adequate quantities of amino acids, the entry of tryptophan in your brain will be limited. This tryptophan converts to serotonin and leads to fatigue. Therefore, BCAA delays the onset of fatigue. It also has ingredients like Leucine and L-Lysine that account for body strength and help the athletes have an extreme workout session! BCAA supplements make you so strong that your muscle soreness does not last or keep you away from the gym for long.
- Muscle building and repair: The BCAA supplement contains all the essential and non-essential amino acids that help in protein synthesis and promote the growth of healthy and lean muscles.
- Stronger immunity: Huge BCAA supplements have all the essential components that can make your immunity system stronger. If you have a strong immunity system, you will recover from any illness real quick!
How To Use Huge BCAA?
To experience the benefits of Huge BCAA, you will have to mix one scoop of powder into water and drink it while you are exercising or after your workout session is complete.
You can also add two scoops to your diet to amplify its effect. Stacking it with supplements like Wrecked or Pump Serum will add to its benefits!
Huge BCAA Flavor Options
The Huge BCAA is available in two exciting flavors:
- Kiwi Blueberry
- Bomb Popsicle
Huge BCAA Taste
Who could have ever imagined a popsicle-flavored health supplement? The Bomb Popsicle flavored BCAA supplement is like a gush of childhood nostalgia. Of course, people have also liked the Kiwi Blueberry flavor.
Huge BCAA Tub Size
The Kiwi Blueberry flavored Huge BCAA is available in a tub weighing 485 grams, and the Bomb Popsicle flavored tub contains 502.5 grams of powder.
Number of Servings/Tub Size
Each tub of Huge BCAA dietary supplement is enough to last for 25 servings.
Depending on the flavor of the Huge BCAA supplement you choose, one serving will weigh 19.4 grams for Kiwi Blueberry and 20.1 for Bomb Popsicle.
Pros & Cons
The pros and cons of the Huge BCAA supplement are as follows:
- The minerals used in this supplement, help to keep the body hydrated and pumps up the muscles.
- Two exciting flavor options to choose from.
- It contains ample quantities of branched-chain amino acids.
- The product helps to accelerate muscle growth and recovery.
- The number of servings is less. If you take two scoops of the powder each day, the product won’t even last for half a month.
- The price of the product is slightly on the higher side.
Pricing & Value
Both the flavors of this supplement cost $39.99 for a tub. For a health supplement that contains three out of the nine essential amino acids and a wide range of other beneficial ingredients, the product is a good value for money.
Huge Whey Protein Review
Exterminate Fat Burner Review
Eliminate Fat Burner Review
Magnify Nitric Oxide Supplement Review
Is Huge BCAA Worth The Buy?
The Huge BCAA is infused with BCAA 2:1:1 and many other amino acids that are beneficial for athletes. All the ingredients are included in clinically approved doses and are effective on the body. While some ingredients help promote lean muscle growth and tissue repair, other ingredients help develop muscle pumps or improve an athlete’s cognitive abilities.
Although the Huge BCAA is excellent at what it promises to do, the product is slightly expensive considering the number of servings. Nevertheless, if you are a sucker for fitness, this product is a boon for you!
Where To Buy Huge BCAA?
You can buy the Huge BCAA supplement from the HugeSupplements website.
Pump Serum Stim Free Pre-Workout
Wrecked Extreme Pre Workout Review
Wrecked Pre Workout Review
Raw Whey Protein Vs Whey Protein Isolate