Haddy Abdel is a well-known social media influencer and fitness model. His online training programs have assisted numerous people to get in great shape.
His most famous training program is The Pharaoh Physique. It emphasizes the importance of progressive overload.
There are many of his fans and followers who aspire to build a body like him.
Here through this post, we will throw some light on Haddy Abdel’s workout routine and diet plan.
Let’s get started.
Haddy Abdel’s Workout Routine
Haddy used to play soccer in his early days. He started going to a gym to improve his on-field skills and overall physical fitness. There he fell in love with lifting weights and soon became passionate about it.
From then onwards, he started following a well-structured exercise routine to make his body strong, muscular, and aesthetic.
Progressive overload happens to be the foundation stone of Haddy’s training program. He always ensures to push a bit more than his last training session. He does so by either increasing the number of sets, reps or the amount of weight lifted.
At present, Haddy Abdel sports a physique that is proportionately developed. His broad chest, round delts, wide back, ripped abdominals, sculpted arms, and muscular legs give his body a symmetrical and extremely aesthetic appearance.
Haddy Abdel workouts 6 days a week. He follows the conventional bro split and trains each of his muscle groups just once a week. He trains all by himself on some days, whereas on other days, he trains with other athletes.
Haddy Abdel’s workout routine consists of numerous exercises. Let’s get to know more about them by throwing light on his workout plan:-
- Lunges (without weights)- 2 sets of 20 reps
- Front squats- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Romanian deadlifts- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Leg extensions- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Lying leg curls- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Standing calf raises- 4 sets of 20 reps
- Push-ups- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell bench press- 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Incline dumbbell press- 5 sets of 5-8 reps
- Parallel bar dips- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Machine chest press- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell flys- 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Barbell curls- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Skull crushers- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Preacher curls- 3 sets of 10 reps
- Overhead triceps extension- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Hammer curls- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Tricep pushdowns- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Concentration curls- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Reverse barbell curls- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Hanging leg raises- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Cable crunches- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Reverse crunches- 3 sets of 12 reps
- Russian twists- 3 sets of 20 reps
- Medicine ball slams- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Plank- 3 sets for 60 seconds
- Side planks- 3 sets for 30 seconds (on each side)
- Barbell overhead press- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Arnold press- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Seated dumbbell press- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Front raises- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell Y-raises- 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable lateral raises- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell upright rows- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable rear-delt flys- 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Wide grip pull-ups- 3 sets of AMRAP
- Close-grip lat pulldowns- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Straight-arm pulldowns- 3 sets of 12 reps
- Smith machine rows- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Seated cable rows- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Chin-ups- 3 sets of AMRAP
‘Till The Death’ Mentality
Haddy’s impeccable physique has been a result of his ’till the death’ mentality. He claims that in order to build muscle, it is quite essential to push the body to its limits. It will certainly be torturous, but the gains derived afterward will be worth bearing that pain.
Haddy pushes his body to the maximum in each training session. He always tends to complete the desired number of reps no matter how difficult they get. On some exercises, he even performs the reps till complete muscular failure.
Lexx Little’s Workout Plan and Diet
Jeremy Foster’s Workout and Diet
James English’s Workout Routine and Diet
Tom Platz Workout and Diet Plan
Haddy Abdel’s Diet Plan
Haddy’s lean and ripped physique speaks volumes about his diet plan. Clean eating happens to be the most crucial thing when it comes to developing a world-class physique. And Haddy knows this fact pretty well.
Haddy Abdel’s diet plan is all about eating in accordance with one’s training goals. But at the same time, Abdel ensures that his body does not lack any vital nutrients.
Abdel has always been pretty concerned about his daily intake of macros. He also makes sure to consume adequate calories to fuel his body well.
Haddy Abdel’s diet plan becomes extremely strict when he is in his cutting phase and wants to look lean and shredded. He eliminates certain food items from his diet plan altogether. Doing so makes it pretty dull but also very effective.
To feed his body well, Haddy usually consumes around 4-5 meals a day. Let’s have a look at Haddy Abdel’s daily meal plan:-
Meal 1- Breakfast
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 scoop peanut butter
- 1 cup oats
Meal 2- Lunch
- Steamed asparagus
- Grilled tilapia
Meal 3- Afternoon Snack
- Protein bar
Meal 4- Dinner
- 1 cup of broccoli
- Grilled chicken
No Cheat Meals
Being an avid fitness freak, Abdel seldom has a cheat meal. He always stays away from junk and processed food items. Sugar and food items that have empty/bad calories also have no place in Abdel’s diet chart.
Haddy Abdel’s Supplements
In order to maintain his perfectly developed body, Haddy has to rely on a perfect nutrition plan as well. It shouldn’t lack any vital nutrients that are needed for muscle recovery, muscle growth, and keeping the body healthy and fit.
To serve that purpose, he includes a few supplements into it. Haddy Abdel’s supplements stack includes the following:-
- Whey protein
- Fat burner
Haddy consumes caffeine to elevate his energy levels before an intense training session.
Supplements like whey protein and BCAA fetches his body with amino acids and keeps it in an anabolic state.
He consumes creatine and carnitine to boost his overall exercise performance.
He also uses a fat burner to keep his overall body fat percentage low.
Miloš Šarčev’s Workout and Diet
Kevin Levrone’s Workout and Diet Plan
Dallas McCarver’s Workout Routine and Diet
PHUL Workout Routine
So this was all about Haddy Abdel’s workout routine and diet plan. Haddy hasn’t only worked towards developing his physical strength. He has also paid great attention to building up his mental fortitude.
Haddy’s fitness regime is all about giving in one’s hundred percent. And doing so requires both physical and mental strength.
So if you feel motivated to try out his fitness regime make sure to first get yourself mentally prepared to sustain it. We can assure you that following his footsteps will certainly get you the physique you always dreamt of attaining.