Without any doubt, Gold’s Gym is one of the greatest gym chains in the history of the fitness industry. They nurtured some GOATS of bodybuilding like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Dave Draper.
What made it all possible are the excellent facilities they offer and the perfect environment for serious gym goers. So, a membership there can really help you chase your fitness goals.
But does that mean you have to go there and grab a membership right away? Absolutely not! Through a Gold’s Gym guest pass, you can try out the gym first before getting a committed membership.
Through the trial, you can make up your mind on whether or not to join the gym.
And through this article, we will guide you on everything you need to learn about Gold’s Gym free passes and day passes. So, read along!
Is There a Gold’s Gym Free Trial
Yes, Gold’s Gym offers free trial using which you can have a firsthand experience of the gym without any cost.
Note: The duration of the free trial can vary from club to club; while it is a one day pass in most clubs, some clubs may also offer a 7 day free trial.
How to Get a Free Trial at Gold’s Gym?
Getting a Gold’s Gym free day pass is way easier than you think. Given below is a quick guide on how to get a free day pass at Gold’s Gym:
- First, go to this web page, where they will ask you for some basic details.
- Fill in your details such as your full name, Email address, and Phone number.
- Enter your preferred Zip code, and in the next column, how far are you from the specific zip code, in miles.
- Once you fill in the details, click on the ‘sign up’ button; you will be taken to the next page, where you can choose the gym of your choice.
- Click on the Gold’s Gym club you wish to visit as a guest
- That is it, you have registered for a free trial. They will send the pass to your mail and phone number almost instantly.
You can either print the pass or simply show the pass to Gold’s Gym executives while visiting.
Once you have received the Gold’s Gym pass, you can either take a printout of the pass, or simply show the pass to the club executives while you visit. Also, remember to take a photo ID while visiting.
How Long is the Gold’s Gym Free Trial?
Gold’s Gym offers trials of different durations. Their most popular guest pass is the one day free pass. Besides the one day pass, some clubs may also offer 7 day passes.
The seven day Gold’s Gym trial is not always free. Some clubs may charge a fee, while others won’t. to learn how long is Gold’s Gym’s free trial, you can either visit their website, or contact the club directly.
Does Gold’s Gym Have a Week Pass?
Yes, Gold’s Gym has a week pass wherein you can try out one of their clubs for one straight week.
Speaking of the pricing, the one week pass may have a fee at some clubs, while at other clubs, you can get the pass free of cost.
How to Get Gold’s Gym 7 Day Pass?
You can grab a Gold’s Gym 7 day pass in a breeze. Given below is a quick guide to grab one:
- First, go to this page.
- Fill in your details such as full name, email address, and phone number.
- Then, choose your preferred location of the club you wish to visit.
- Choose the appointment date and appointment time according to your choice. Yes, they give you full freedom here.
- All done; click on the ‘submit’ button, you will receive an update shortly on your email and phone number.
Keep in mind that to grab the 7 day pass, you need to be a local resident and at least 18 years old.
Do You Get Free Guest Passes at Gold’s Gym?
Yes, most Gold’s Gym clubs do have free guest passes. But keep in mind that not all clubs always offer free trials.
You can know whether or not a club offers a free pass either by contacting them directly or by visiting the website of Gold’s Gym or that specific club.
How to Get Gold’s Gym Guest Pass
You can get a Gold’s Gym guest pass through their website. Go to this web page, and first select which gym you wish to visit as a guest.
You can enter your zip code or city name, and pick the club of your choice. Then, give your basic personal details such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- When you wish to get an appointment
Once you give your details and click on the submit button, you will receive an update on your request status.
Sometimes, you can expect a certain fee for the guest pass. Their 30 day guest pass has a fee of $30, which is still cheaper compared to other gyms.
Gold’s Gym Prices
Is Gold’s Gym Worth It
Anytime Fitness Free Trial
Gold’s Gym Guest Pass Policy
Although the process of grabbing a Gold’s Gym guest pass is quite easy, you need to make sure that you abide by their rules and policies.
Given below are some crucial points you need to remember while looking for a guest pass at Gold’s Gym:
- First of all, you need to be 18 years or older. Even if you are above 16, you need to enquire whether you can visit along with your guardian.
- In most cases, you need to be a local resident to grab a guest pass at most clubs.
- If you have been a Gold’s Gym member in the last 6 months, you cannot avail of the guest pass facility.
- There are different kinds of Gold’s Gym day passes. But not all clubs may have all kinds of passes.
- While visiting the club after grabbing a free trial or day pass, you need to bring with you a valid government photo ID; preferably your driver’s license.
- Even though you will be registering for the guest pass online, you may have to complete a brief registration process upon reaching the studio.
- Gold’s Gym will have all the power to modify your membership perks and other facilities; although they hardly do so.
Gold’s Gym is one of the greatest gym chains and is often considered the mecca of bodybuilding.
People come there with serious fitness goals, and not for entertainment like in other gyms. So, you need to keep decent behavior and respect others.
Can Gold’s Gym Members Bring a Guest?
Yes, Gold’s Gym members can bring a guest using their complimentary guest pass perk. The procedure to bring guests, however, may vary from club to club.
So, speak with your home club’s executives and learn about further details.
David Lloyd Free Trial
Crunch Fitness Free Trial
Lifetime Fitness Guest Pass
LA Fitness Free Trial
Planet Fitness Free Trial
The Bottom Line
Gold’s Gym guest pass is a great way to get a taste of the facilities and the workout environment they offer. The process of getting a day pass is quite simple, and you can grab one with an effort of just 5 to 10 minutes.
Gold’s Gym is one of the best places for those with serious fitness goals. In addition to excellent facilities, they inspire you to work harder towards your goals.
But still, trying the gym out before getting a committed membership is a great idea.