Gabe Deutsch is an American bodybuilder, fitness influencer, and model.
Even at 25 years of age, he has been able to build a great physique which he often displays on his social media handles. This in turn has fetched him a decent follower base who get inspired by his fitness journey.
So let’s find out what goes into Gabe Deutsch’s workout routine and diet plan.
Gabe Deutsch’s Workout Principles
Gabe’s lifting journey started as a soccer player. In his teenage years, he used to play soccer and performed a little bit of weightlifting to make his body stronger. That was when he fell in love with weight training, and from there on, he went on to build a successful career as a bodybuilder and fitness influencer.
Gabe Deutsch’s workout plan is targeted toward facilitating lean muscle gains. To serve that purpose it includes resistance training along with some amount of cardio.
Gabe Deutsch’s Workout Routine
Gabe has been training for around 4-5 years and in this period of time, his physique has grown enormously. The credit for all this goes to his well-structured workout program that targets to stimulate each of his muscle groups optimally.
Usually, Gabe chooses to perform his working sets with moderate-heavy weights. This training approach facilitates muscle gains. But at the same time, he ensures to not use a weight that is excessively heavy and that might compromise his exercise form.
On certain exercises (especially the isolation ones such as raises, curls, or pushdowns), Gabe ensures to train to failure on each of the working sets. This adequately stimulates the small muscle groups (such as delts, biceps, or triceps) thereby promoting maximum growth in them.
Gabe simply loves to train his body. And owing to this reason, he hits the gym 5-days a week. He hits each of his muscle groups just once a week with great intensity and volume.
Let’s find out more about Gabe Deutsch’s workout routine:-
Monday- Chest & Back
- Bench press- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Barbell rows- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Incline dumbbell press- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Lat pulldowns- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Push-ups- 3 sets of AMRAP
- Seated cable rows- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Hyperextensions- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Close-grip bench press- 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Barbell preacher curls- 4 sets of 8-12reps
- Dumbbell curls- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Chin-ups- 3 sets of AMRAP
- Hammer curls- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Overhead cable tricep extensions- 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Single-arm cable pulldowns- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell squats- 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Leg extensions- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell lunges- 3 sets of 10-12 reps (on each leg)
- Lying leg curls- 4 sets of 12 reps
- Pendulum squats- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Straight-leg deadlifts- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Glute bridges- 3 sets of 10 reps
- Standing calf raises- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Military press- 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Arnold press- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Lateral raises- 2 sets of AMRAP
- Cable lateral raises- 2 sets of AMRAP
- Bent-over dumbbell fly- 2 sets of AMRAP
- Reverse pec deck fly- 2 sets of AMRAP
- Face Pulls- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell shrugs- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Battle rope slams- 3 sets of 1 minute each
- Hanging leg raises- 3 sets of 12 reps
- Side plank rows- 3 sets of 12 reps
- Russian twists- 3 sets of 12-15 reps (on each side)
- Hollow holds- 3 sets of 30 seconds each
- Plank- 3 sets of 60 seconds
Saturday & Sunday- Rest
Warm-up and cool down
Gabe starts his training sessions with a well-structured warm-up routine. Doing so preps up his muscles to take the stress of his intense training sessions.
Similarly, his training sessions come to an end with a cool-down routine where he stretches and relaxes his body well. This in turn keeps his body flexible and also saves it from any kind of training-related injuries.
Recovery is important
Gabe has always given as much importance to periods of recovery as he gives to his training sessions. Owing to this reason, even being a gym addict he prefers to dedicate the weekends to rest and recovery by not hitting the gym.
Gabe Deutsch’s Diet Plan
Gabe is a proud ‘natty’ bodybuilder. But in order to build and maintain such an amazing physique without using anabolics, he has always been quite disciplined with his eating habits.
Gabe sticks to a diet plan that supports muscle building. It has decent amounts of proteins, complex carbs, good fats, and other vital nutrients.
Gabe Deutsch’s diet plan consists of food items such as eggs, brown rice, potatoes, fish, fresh fruits, and veggies. He fulfills a major share of his nutritional requirements by eating whole food items only.
Now let’s find out more about Gabe Deutsch’s meal plan for the day:-
Meal 1- Breakfast
Meal 2- Lunch
- Grilled chicken
- Vegetables (such as zucchini, broccoli, onion, etc.)
Meal 3- Dinner
- Baked potatoes
- Grilled fish
- Brown rice
Apart from eating right, Gabe also makes it a point to drink plenty of water throughout the day. This keeps his body hydrated and also makes him feel energetic throughout the day.
Switching diet plan
Gabe also keeps on switching his diet plan in accordance to his training goals. For instance, when he trains for gaining size, he ups his carb intake. On the contrary, when it comes to getting lean he lowers his carb intake to make his muscles appear sharper and more defined.
Gabe Deutsch’s Supplements
Gabe sports a physique that exudes perfection in every sense. Building and maintaining such a physique year-round needs one to rely on a diet plan that doesn’t lack any vital nutrients. And in such a scenario the use of supplements becomes crucial.
The following supplements are included in Gabe Deutsch’s supplements stack:-
- Whey protein
- Vitamin D
- Krill oil
The above-mentioned supplements not only fetch his body plenty of vital nutrients but also makes up for any nutritional deficiencies. This in turn fetches his body with elite-level muscle gains.
We are sure that by now you must be geared up to try out Gabe Deutsch’s workout routine yourself. Well, you must surely do that but before doing so ensure to make certain modifications to them catering to your training experience.
If you consider taking the assistance of an experienced trainer that would also let you gain the most out of your fitness regime.