A world-class physique like that of David Laid is not built only through intense training sessions. One also has to follow a strict diet plan for that purpose. There is an adage that says that your body reflects your eating habits. Hence, you need to be pretty cautious when it comes to feeding your body.
David Laid was a guy with a lanky frame. But over the years he transformed himself into a muscle freak. A fair share of credit for his transformation goes to his well-structured diet plan.
This post is going to throw some light on David Laid’s diet plan that keeps him in tip-top shape throughout the year. Let’s have a detailed overview of it.
What Will I Learn?
David Laid Diet Plan
David Laid has never been a heavy eater. Hence, to build and maintain his muscle mass he has to track macros in his diet plan. It makes sure that he is fuelling his body adequately.
David Laid also ensures to include calorie-dense foods in his diet plan which allows him to gain muscle mass on the one hand and provides his body with the energy to go through his intense training sessions on the other hand. His calorie intake keeps on changing according to his fitness goals.
By looking at David Laid’s muscular physique, one may assume that he must be eating plenty of animal products. But that’s certainly not the case. He has switched to following a vegan diet plan. Now, David Laid’s bodybuilding diet plan has no place for animal products like eggs, dairy products, honey, etc.
David Laid eats 5-meals a day at regular intervals. The following table will give you an overview of David Laid’s meal plan.
David Laid Meal Plan
Meal 1- Breakfast
Shake with Oat Milk
Plant-Based Protein Powder
Flaxseed, Hemp Hearts, Moringa Leaf Powder
Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder
1 banana, blueberries, and strawberries
Meal 2- Lunch
Large Bowl with Avocados
White Rice, Spinach, Black Beans, Kale
Meal 3- Snack
Shake with Plant-Based Protein Powder
Meal 4- Dinner
Kale, Buckwheat, Spinach
Meal 5- Snack
Sourdough Bread with Almond Butter
A Shake with Plant-Based Protein Powder
What to Eat?
David Laid has always shown inestimable discipline towards following a strict diet plan. His diet chart is made up of nutritious food items that allow his body to look and perform it’s very best.
Some of David Laid’s most preferred food items are:-
- Oat milk
- White Rice
- Black Beans
- Almond Butter
- Himalayan Salt
David Laid also ensures to consume plenty of water throughout the day to keep himself hydrated and to detoxify his body.
What to Avoid?
If you want to have a physique like that of David Laid, you would have to eliminate certain food items from your nutrition plan. These food items are the ones that David keeps himself away from. They are:-
- Junk Foods
- Processed Foods
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Common Salt
David Laid Supplements
Even though David Laid primarily relies on whole food items to fulfill his nutritional requirements, at the same time he also includes certain supplements in his diet plan to make it more complete and wholesome. His preferred supplements fuel his body with the nutrients that he finds a bit challenging to consume through whole foods.
David Laid’s supplements stack include the following:-
- Whey Protein: After a strenuous workout session, your muscles require a quick inflow of essential amino acids. A good quality whey protein serves as the perfect supplement in such a scenario. Owing to its fast digesting properties, it fuels the muscles with the nutrients that they require for recuperation and growth. Whey protein also acts as a savior when it comes to fulfilling your body’s everyday protein requirements. All you need to do is to supplement it with your regular diet and you will surely experience lean muscle gains.
- Creatine: Creatine helps in supplying your muscle cells with the energy they require to get you through that additional two or three reps at the end of your set that promote growth. There have also been researches that have concluded that supplementing one’s diet with creatine may lead to overall strength gains. Creatine also helps in increasing the water content of your muscles. This allows your muscles to look bigger and fuller.
- Multivitamin: Multivitamins help in getting your body the vitamins that become a bit challenging to consume through your regular diet. Multivitamin capsules contain antioxidants to destroy free radicals. This allows you to maintain muscle strength. A good-quality multivitamin supplement also helps in strengthening the immune system.
- Pre-Workout: The pre-workout supplement provides energy to go through intense training sessions without feeling enervated. They are known for giving your body the kick that takes your workout performance to the next level. A pre-workout supplement aids in delaying fatigue. This allows you to hit more sets and reps in your training session which promotes greater strength and muscle gains.
- BCAA: BCAA is an acronym for Branched Chain Amino Acids. When you go through intense training sessions, your muscle tissues tend to get damaged. BCAA plays a crucial role in preventing excessive muscle damage and soreness. BCAAs also helps in delaying the fatigue when you go through intense workouts. Your muscles use BCAAs as an energy source and allow you to train with greater intensity.
We expect that by now you would have got an idea about David Laid’s diet plan. Well, to earn a physique like that of David, you would have to stick to a healthier and nutritious diet plan.
Just make sure to structure it in a way that caters to your fitness goals and requirements.