Daisy Keech is a well-known model and social media influencer. Apart from having a pretty face, she possesses a physique that can even make some of the fitness models envious. The whole credit of this physical aesthetics goes to Daisy Keech’s workout plan. The most noticeable part of her physique is her booty. It compliments her fit and athletic physique like anything. The overall persona of Daisy Keech is enough to influence countless of her followers on social media handles.
This female workout guide is going to give you a detailed overview of Daisy Keech’s workout routine. The exercises that we will be mentioning are those that Daisy Keech seldom misses from her exercise routine. So if you also intend to get a lean and attractive physique like that of Daisy Keech, you are at the right place.
Note: These templates won’t teach you about Daisy Keech’s training methodologies. To learn her training principles, you should read the books by Daisy Keech.
What Will I Learn?
Daisy Keech Workout Routine
10 Minute at Home HIIT Workout
Home workouts are certainly some of the best options of exercising that can get you closer to your desired physique, and that too at the comfort of your home. Daisy Keech’s home workout consists of 10 minutes of HIIT. It helps her in burning off excess fat along with toning her body. Let’s have a look at the 10 minutes home HIIT ‘Keech Peach’ workout routine:-
Reps: Work for 40 sec.
Rest: 20 sec.
- Jumping Jacks
- Jump Squats
- Reverse Lunges
- Alternating Side Lunges
- Donkey Kicks
- Fire Hydrants
- Glute Bridge Lifts
- Standing Cross Crunches
- Russian Twists
- Bicycle Crunches
The best thing about the above-mentioned exercise routine is that it only comprises 10 exercises that are performed for 40 seconds each. It helps in providing your body with a quick workout and provides great conditioning to your physique.
10 Minute Hourglass Abs Workout
A well-defined core area with ripped abdominals helps in adding the element of athleticism to your physique. Daisy Keech prefers to perform the following exercises with no rest in between. This helps her in getting a burn in her abs which keeps her core area toned and firm.
Reps: Work for 60 sec.
- Basic Crunches
- Bicycle Kicks
- Jack Knives
- Russian Twists
- Toe Taps
- Bicycle Crunches
- Scissor Kicks
- Reverse Crunches
- Butterfly Kicks
To maintain an hourglass-shaped physique, Daisy Keech usually avoids those exercises that target her obliques outwards. These include exercises like side bends and side planks. She prefers to perform the exercises that keep her waist tighter and firm.
15 Minute Hip Dip Workout
This workout routine of Daisy Keech is going to provide you a round and firm booty aka a ‘Keach Peach’. The hip dip is usually genetic. But the following exercises will definitely help you in filling up that area. Let’s get through those exercises.
- Fire Hydrants – 20 reps (each side)
- Kickbacks – 15 reps (each side)
- Fire Hydrant Kickback Hybrids – 15 reps (each side)
- Clams – 20 reps (each side)
- Clam Heal Lift Hybrid – 15 reps (each side)
- Forwards Leg Circles – 10 reps (each side)
- Backward Leg Circles – 10 reps (each side)
- Curtsy Lunges – 20 reps (each leg)
- Alternating Lateral Lunges – 20 reps (each side)
- Raised Glute Bridge – 20 reps
- Single-Leg Glute Bridges – 10 reps (each leg)
- Pulse Squats (5 pulses) – 10 reps
- Standing Banded Hybrid Leg Raises – 10 reps (each leg)
- Standing Banded Hybrid Leg Raise Pulse – 10 reps (each leg)
- Banded Reverse Leg Lifts – 20 reps (each leg)
- Banded Leg Lift Pulse – 10 reps (each leg)
The above-mentioned exercises will serve you pretty well if you have a great muscle mind connection. You don’t have to just go through the motions. All you need to do is to slow down on the movements and feel the muscle getting contracted and relaxed.
5 Minute Dumbbell Booty Circuit Workout
This exercise routine requires a pair of dumbbells to provide you with added resistance. You need to ensure that you perform some warm-up exercises beforehand. It will get your muscles prepped up to go through the following exercises. Let’s have a look at them.
- Dumbbell Fire Hydrant – 20 reps (each leg)
- Dumbbell Alternating Side Lunge – 20 reps (each leg)
- Dumbbell Sumo Squat + Alternating Leg Raises – 20 reps (each leg)
- Dumbbell Single Leg Romanian Deadlift – 10 reps (each leg)
- Dumbbell Split Squat – 10 reps (each leg)
- Dumbbell Split Squat on your back – 10 reps (each leg)
If you do not have time restrictions, you can repeat the above-mentioned exercise routine 3-4 times in a workout session.
Bubble Butt Workout
Daisy Keech’s workout plan can surely get you a nice and round bubble butt. So if you have a flat butt and you want to make it firm and round, this exercise routine is for you.
- Donkey Kicks – 15 reps (each leg)
- Donkey Kicks Pulse – 15 reps (each leg)
- Fire Hydrants – 15 reps (each leg)
- Rainbow Kicks – 15 reps (each leg)
- Leg Circles – 30 seconds (each leg)
- Small Circles – 30 seconds (each leg)
- Side Fire Hydrants – 30 seconds (each side)
- Bent Knee Circles – 30 seconds (each leg)
- Reverse Knee Circles – 30 seconds (each leg)
- Knee Tops – 30 seconds (each leg)
The above-mentioned exercises need to be challenging, not painful. Hence, you must ensure that you perform these exercises in a strict form without making your body feel uncomfortable.
And this was all about Daisy Keech’s training routine. You would have surely been motivated by Daisy’s workouts. But at the same time, you need to be consistent with them. The results will show over time, not overnight. You also need to understand your body before you subject it to a specific workout program. An expert’s guidance in such a case becomes crucial.