Daisy Keech is a budding American social media powerhouse, a model, and a star on several apps like Tik Tok and Instagram. She is mainly known for her fit body and sharing her fitness secrets online.
She has a huge mass following on the internet, about 5 million approximately. Being a fitness enthusiast, she shares her daily meal plan with her followers, giving an idea on what one should eat in a day to have a body like hers.
Daisy Keech’s Meal Plan
Daisy keech’s diet may vary, yet she sticks to the basics of including carbohydrates on days she does cardio workout. She includes a lot of protein as well in her diet as she does weight training on most days.
Some weight loss tips that she swears by are to avoid sugar at all cost and to have complex carbohydrates rather than simpler ones. She says that in your diet chart, invariably sugar is included in different forms, as even healthy foods contain some amount of sweetener.
Her nutrition plan usually consists of 3 meals with a pre-workout and post-workout protein shake. Likewise, she also has a Keech Peach meal plan on days that she works out on her glutes.
Let’s take a look at the Daisy Keech diet plan that she follows on the days when she does cardio workout as well.
- Breakfast: Avocado and toast, bacon
- Lunch: Fruit and vegetable smoothie (Spinach, almond butter, banana, almond milk, whey protein powder-1 scoop, glutamine)
- Dinner: Chicken, Beans, rice
Here, we got a glimpse of what the Keech Peach diet looks like. She would lower down her carbohydrate intake when she does hardcore weight training. Otherwise, more or less, her diet remains the same.
She emphasizes on the importance of drinking lots of water throughout the day. This helps in flushing out the toxins from the body.
She infuses her water daily with cucumbers, lemon, and mint. It provides a refreshing and hydrating experience throughout the day.
What to eat
She vouches for the fact that her diet plan may not work for everyone as everybody’s body functions differently. So along with the Daisy Keech meal plan, she has shared some of the foods that should be included in your meal daily.
- Power crunch bars
- Bran flakes
- Black beans
- Salad mix- kale, cranberry
- Chia apple sauce
- Chicken breasts
- Frozen hot cocoa
- Almond milk
What to avoid
Apart from the foods that should be eaten in a day, certain foods such as white bread, chips, and cereal should be avoided. They would just stock up on empty calories and would not keep you full during the day.
Although Daisy Keech follows a healthy diet every day, she does indulge her taste buds to some junk food occasionally. Her favorites are pizzas, some donuts, and grilled cheese sandwiches. A word of caution is added to not turn a simple cheat meal to more than once.
Daisy Keech’s Supplements
It is not always possible to gather all your nutrients from food sources alone. Also, since Daisy Keech modulates her diet according to the type of workout she does daily, she needs to supplement her body with adequate amounts of nutrients.
For this, she has a list of supplements that she takes in order to fuel up on any missing ones:
- Pre-workout: This is taken as1 scoop before workout. It gives you the energy for a hardcore exercise regime as well as helps build muscle.
- Post-workout: A scoop of it with a glass of water helps in muscle recovery after your workout. It also prevents the burning of muscle.
- Quick shake: This is a meal replacement shake which provides lesser amount of calories and keeps you satiated for longer periods of time.
- Vitamin D3 drops: It helps to strengthen the bones and better absorption of calcium.
- Coconut Charcoal: It helps in proper functioning and detoxifying the gut. It provides smooth digestion as well as healthier skin.
- Lean fat burner: It helps to burn fat while keeping you energized in a day. It also helps in increasing the metabolism so it aids in losing weight.
- Stress relief: It elevates the mood by reducing the stress levels, so prevents you from bingeing unnecessarily. It also provides energy and keeps your spirits high throughout the day.
- Tight tummy: This reduces bloating and aids in better digestion.
Following the Daisy Keech diet requires dedication and hard work, but if you commit to it, you are surely going to achieve that svelte figure!