Coolcicada PPL workout routine is designed for intermediate bodybuilders who want to gain more muscle and mass. As the name indicates Coolcicada’s push/pull/legs workout plan consist of 3 workout days. The main advantage of this PPL workout routine is that it can be tailored to fit different training goals, recovery time, schedules, and histories etc.
By following Coolcicada PPL workout you can train anywhere from 3 to 6 times in a week. Six times in a week is recommended to see the best results.
What Will I Learn?
Fundamentals of Coolcicada PPL Workout Routine
- Push Group: push workouts mainly target chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Pull group: pull workouts target back, traps, and biceps
- Legs: hamstrings, quads, and calves are worked in leg day.
Coolcicada’s Push/Pull/Legs Routine
- 3 day: Push-rest-pull-rest-legs-rest-rest
- 4 day: Push- pull-rest-legs-push- rest- rest
- 5 day: Push- pull- legs-rest- push- pull-rest-legs
- 6 day: Push- pull- legs- push- pull- legs-rest
Cons of Coolcicada’s Push/Pull/Legs Original Routine
Coolcicada’s Push/Pull/Legs Workout Routine (Modified Version)
Coolcicada 6 Day PPL Spreadsheet without Deadlifts
Both of these spreadsheets are created by u/AngryJazz. Both follow standard Coolcicada PPL format.
Coolcicada 6 Day PPL Spreadsheet with Deadlifts
Click on the button to download Coolcicada 6 PPL excel sheet with deadlifts
Coolcicada PPL Routine PDF
Click on the button to download PDF file of Coolcicada’s PPL workout routine
Related Workout Routines:
- nSuns Programs with Spreadsheet
- Madcow 5×5 Program with Spreadsheet
- Korte 3×3 Program with Spreadsheet
- German Volume Training Program
- 12 Week Fat Loss Workout Program For Women
- 3 Day Beginner Full Body Workout Routine for Mass
- 4 Day Intermediate Full Body Workout Plan for Mass
- 4 Day Advanced Full Body Workout Routine for Mass
- Women’s 3 Day Beginner Full Body Gym Workout Plan
- PHAT Workout Program
Keep in touch and update your progress.