Claire P. Thomas has worked her way into the fitness world right from her childhood. She was always known to be fit as a kid, and she has now become a super influencer in the field of health and athleticism.
Her passion in this field has been inborn, and her fitness regime and diet plan is something we all must sought after.
There were rumors about her giving up on food and starving herself, but she denied it all and came out on social media to share her diet secrets. Being this strong at a young age has given male fitness enthusiasts a tough competition.
Claire P. Thomas meal plan includes almost all components in the food world, and she barely misses out on her daily meal.
Claire P. Thomas Diet Plan
Claire P. Thomas diet chart involves a lot of home-prepared meals so it is way healthier than eating out. In case she is traveling, she would prepare her meals prior and pack it to carry with her.
In rare cases, she would order from a restaurant which would be nutrient-rich food.
She tries to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours so that her energy levels stay intact. It also helps her from being too hungry when it is time for her meal.
Earlier, she used to track her macronutrients which she eventually stopped doing as she developed her own nutrition plan. She recommends keeping track of macronutrients in the initial stages to know what works for your body.
Claire Thomas’ diet plan is pertinent to the type of weight loss goals she is aiming at. It would vary for muscle gaining, wherein, you need to go all out on proteins as the main component while reducing carbohydrates and fats. In case you are looking at being lean, you can distribute your portions of protein and carbohydrates accordingly.
The main criteria of Claire P. Thomas diet plan is to not starve. The key is to eat portions of meals throughout the day. So let’s get a glimpse of what her meal plan in a day looks like.
- Morning meal: Protein hot coffee with cashew milk and whipped cream.
- Breakfast: Egg whites, Quaker rice cakes, avocado, cherry tomato, turkey bacon slice, bagel seasoning.
- Mid-morning snack: One Protein bar.
- Pre-lunch snack: Proteiniced coffee.
- Lunch: Oven-toasted turkey and vegetable wrap.
- Pre-workout: ½ scoop protein powder with water.
- Post-workout: 1 scoop protein powder + ½ scoop ignition powder with water.
- Pre-dinner snack: Cottage cheese with apple and cinnamon powder.
- Dinner: Turkey Burger, English muffin with sweet potato fries, watermelon.
- Dessert: Protein mug cake
What to Eat
Claire Thomas believes in striking a balance in her diet chart. It took her a while to understand her body needs and how it functions. She kept a check on her calories, and that really helped in going about and achieving that great looking body!
Some of the foods that she recommends to include in our diet are:
- Protein powder
- Sweet potato
- Protein bars
- Cashew milk
What to Avoid
Although Claire P. Thomas loves to eat, it is all about portion control and healthy eating. Certain foods do not make it to her nutrition plan list. On certain cheat days, she may indulge in some of it, but majorly it is best to avoid these foods.
- Potato chips
- Fried food
- Salty food
- Junk food
- Processed food
Claire P. Thomas Supplements
Claire Thomas diet is essentially fulfilling, but no matter how much you eat, there is still scope of missing out on important nutrients. She has a set of supplements that she recommends everyone to use in their diet on a daily basis.
- Protein powder: She includes protein powder in her diet invariably to help sustain her muscle bulk. It also aids in losing fat and gives her an energy boost.
- Multi-vitamins: These help in boosting her immunity and packing up on essential vitamins and minerals required for a healthy system.
- Opti-Greens 50: This supplement is packed with nutrients that aid in digestion and keeps the gut healthy. It also provides good immunity.
- Opti-Reds 50: It helps to boost metabolism, increases energy levels and blood flow. It is power-packed with anti-oxidants, so it prevents premature aging and is good for the skin.
Claire P. Thomas diet seems too good to be true, but this is what it takes to fuel up your body to be able to workout as much as she does. In her own words, do not starve yourself, but just eat right and be consistent.
It may seem like a dream to acquire Claire Thomas’ physique, but as she recommends, stick to home-cooked meals, and you are good to go!