Cameron Jerrell Newton, an American football player, needs no formal introduction as his on-field achievements speak volumes. An inspiration to many around the world with the unique transformation of his body and ripped physique.
His fans and admirers have been fascinated by his fitness levels, leaving many curious as to what Cam Newton’s meal plan would look like.
What is more interesting is that he follows a vegan diet and manages to flaunt this amazing physique. Who knew that we did not need meat in our diet to sport a great body? Indeed, Cam Newton is a great influence to us all!
In this athletic diet guide, we would discuss Cam Newton’s diet plan, what one should eat or avoid and his supplement intake. So, if you are looking to achieve this great fitness enthusiast’s body, read on!
Cam Newton’s Meal Plan
Being a part of this sport, Cam Newton incurred many injuries. He attributed it to his meal plan, and felt the need to bring in some changes. He majorly gave up red meat but still included sea food in his diet. But in 2019, he became entirely vegan. This means that Cam Newton’s diet is mainly obtained from plant sources.
That makes us wonder, what does Cam Newton eat? Let’s take a look:
Cam Newton’s Diet Plan
Meat-free burger, Pickles
Salad of choice, Potato
The food in his daily meal looks quite simple and not too fancy, but the change he has witnessed in his body is spectacular. He has spoken about how his energy levels have gone rocket high, and his body’s ability to cope with injuries has increased manyfold.
Cam Newton Workout Routine
Manny Pacquiao Diet Plan
Dwight Howard Diet Plan
It may seem like the options in a vegan diet would be less, but Cam Newton defies it. There are plenty of options such as vegan cheese, vegan meat and vegan ice cream. The idea is to do portion control and not to overindulge.
What to eat
Some of Cam Newton’s favorite food includes Chinese cuisine. He also loves vegetable burgers and gorges on dressings and pickles. Here are some of the foods to be surely eaten daily according to Cam Newton.
- All vegetables
- Whole grains
- Vegan protein shakes
What to avoid
Cam Newton’s physique says it all through his clean diet. Some of the foods that do not make it to Cam Newton’s diet chart are:
- Other animal products
- Junk food
- Artificial ingredients
- Refined foods
Floyd Mayweather Diet Plan
Cristiano Ronaldo Diet Plan & Supplements
Bill Goldberg Diet Plan and Supplements
Cam Newton’s Supplements
As we have seen that Cam Newton follows a strict vegan diet, so there would be many missing nutrients in his nutrition plan. In order to prevent nutritional deficiencies, he ingests few supplements as part of his routine diet.
Enlisted below are some of Cam Newton’s supplements that are included in his diet plan:
- Vegan Protein: This is an essential nutrient in Cam Newton’s diet plan for better building of muscles and prevention of burning of muscles.
- Vitamin B12: Since Cam Newton follows a vegan diet, the possibility of running low on Vitamin B12 in the body is high. This supplement helps in keeping blood cells and nerves in good health.
- Vitamin D: Since dairy products are eliminated from his diet, it is necessary for Cam Newton to take this supplement. It strengthens bones, helps in immunity, and for the recovery of muscles.
- Calcium: This is very essential to build up strong bones and the proper functioning of nervous tissue and muscles.
- Omega 3s: This supplement is also mainly found in animal-based foods. Hence, Cam Newton takes it to prevent any inflammation in the body.
- Iodine: This helps Cam Newton have a healthy thyroid gland, thus, increasing his metabolic rate.
- Zinc: This helps Cam Newton build up on immunity while increasing metabolism as well.
Kevin Durant Diet Plan and Supplements
Adrian Peterson Diet Plan and Supplements
Tom Brady Diet Plan and Supplements
Cam Newton believes that to be a winner on field, you need to eat like a winner. By following a proper schedule, eating clean and healthy and by being persistent in it, is the way to go!
All those of you aspiring to be, or rather look like Cam Newton, his diet plan is definitely worth following. Along with a great-looking physique, you are going to be a new version of yourself.