Britney, oh the Pop Princess? Yes and how amazingly fit she is. You must be wondering what on Earth she eats that keeps her so fit that she has become the talk of the town. Being regarded as the Pop icon, Spears is an American singer, songwriter, and dancer.
Even just at the beginning of her career, her first two albums “Baby One More Time” and “Oops! I did it again” were the best-selling albums of all time. Britney has also six number-one albums on the Billboard 200, named under her success stories.
No words will be enough to rant about her success stories. Besides being an amazing singer and a songwriter, she is also highly revered for her fitness. Yes, Spears has got the “perfect body with a perfect smile”, sufficient to make anyone crazy about her. We all just love her and her songs. We simply love how hard she trains, perfectly setting an example for others. She is a heartthrob and her fan list is- oh we can’t even count.
Even during the hard times of pandemics, she had encouraged her fans to keep working out and stay fit. For this very purpose, she had posted many videos of her rigorous workout routine. But have you ever wondered how does she stay so fit?
Oh, yes it is the immense and robust workout that she follows, but it is also the appropriate diet plan that she follows. For all those curious to know about Britney Spears‘ Diet chart, here is the deal. You keep on reading this article and give us a thumbs up, while we share with you the secret behind Spears’ fitness! (Just kidding). So let us dive into the diet journey of our favorite multi-talented celebrity.
Britney Spears’ Diet Plan
It’s always said that abs are made in the kitchen than in the gym. Of course, hitting the gym 5-6 days a week is a must-follow condition, but you can’t forget the importance of diet for getting those beautiful abs.
Yes, researchers say that your diet contributes 60-70% to maintain your fitness. So, here’s the meal plan of our Pop Princess- Britney Spears.
Britney Spears’ Meal Plan
Britney follows a strict 1500 calories per day diet chart. All her meals consist of small proportions. As we can see, she includes a balanced proportion of carbs, fats, protein, and other minerals in her diet.
The fruits and vegetables that she consumes are highly rich in fibers fulfilling her everyday fiber requirements. Her diet chart is curated by the famous trainer Derek DeGrazioto who focuses on every minute detail of her diet and fitness.
Britney Spears’ Diet Highlights
- Her diet is strictly confined to 1500 calorie consumption per day.
- Spears’ Diet includes a high amount of protein that she takes in through her favorite protein-rich foods such as yogurt, chicken breast, salmon, sushi, etc.
- She also takes ample salad and green vegetables in her diet to allow her a good amount of intake of fibers.
- For satisfying her sweet tooth, she takes in nut and fruit smoothies besides taking in a lot of fruits and vegetables in her diet.
- Britney kickstarts her day with high-energy food to let her satiated full day along.
- Britney is also very fond of soyabean chips with a cup of low-fat yogurt with fruits and granola that allows her to curb sweet cravings.
What to Eat
Britney follows a strict diet chart that is highly nutritious and provides her with an ample amount of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, and other minerals. If you also want to stay fit then you should focus on the following foods to make sure you stay fit-
- Lean meat is considered better for health.
- Low-fat yogurt for curbing sweet cravings.
- Nuts like almonds, walnuts are very important to fuel up your body. They also contain antioxidants, Omega 3, and other important minerals.
- Fresh fruits to provide you with the carbs requirements.
- You should always take natural carbs in the form of fruits.
- For daily fiber intake, you should eat vegetables and salads in a good quantity.
- Protein should form a very important part of your diet, make sure to eat a good amount of protein according to your height and body stats.
- Never miss your fruits as they are very important for your body and health.
What to Avoid
If you want to stay as fit as Britney, you should avoid certain foods which are not considered good for your health and may impact your long-term fitness –
- Complex carbs (eg pastries, cakes, cookies).
- Deep-fried foods (yeah, that means giving up on your favorite french fries).
- Sugary drinks.
- Aerated drinks (yeah, your coke too).
- Fruit juices (These guys contain only sugar and no pulp).
- White bread.
Well, you can occasionally take cookies or any other sweet, but bingeing on it daily is a big no. You should abstain from the above-mentioned foods and look for yourself the ultimate change in your body.
According to the International Journal of Obesity, dieters taking a break from their low-calorie meal plan were able to lose more weight than regular dieters. So occasional cheat meal is allowed but not regularly.
Even our favorite celeb loves binge eating her favorite food “like last night when I ate a container of peanuts” she said while ditching her 1500 calorie diet plan. This is sometimes necessary and allows the person a better and boost up metabolism.
Britney Spears’ Supplements
Our soon to be in her 40s actor-singer-songwriter is certainly a head-turner. She has got great looks and strong dedication that allows staying in the best shape.
She maintains a balanced diet full of nutrients and for maintaining this, she also takes supplements which are very healthy for the body such as-
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are very high in fibers and stomach filler. They also prevent various heart-related problems.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a micronutrient that is required in various metabolic processes of the body and for healthy hair, nails, and bones.
- Vitamin D: If you are in your 30s and especially a woman, you should certainly consider taking vitamin D supplements for maintaining good bone health.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and anti-aging vitamin. It also helps in boosting up your immunity.
- Omega 3: Omega 3 is very beneficial for your mental and overall health. There are many diseases such as RA, Lupus, etc that can be treated by taking Omega 3 as a supplement or as a dietary food.
- Zinc Supplements: Zinc is required in various metabolic activities of your body, especially digestive activities. Zinc also slows down the aging process and boosts immunity.
So, in a nutshell, getting a dream body may be a tough job but with consistent efforts and perseverance, it is possible to definitely achieve it.