Bill Goldberg is one of the most celebrated names in the world of professional wrestling. Being a former professional wrestler, he sticks to a strict and disciplined lifestyle. So whether it is going through intense training sessions or following a strict diet plan, Bill Goldberg always gives his hundred percent.
Bill Goldberg’s Meal Plan
The muscular and strong physique of Bill Goldberg that you see today is a result of his intense training program and strict diet plan. To make sure his body exudes a great deal of strength and athleticism, Bill Goldberg has always been particular about his meals. Bill Goldberg’s abdominals are one of the most highlighting parts of his physique. And you would have surely heard the quote which says that abs are made in the kitchen. Bill Goldberg has always been concerned about what goes on his plate. If there is any food item that can adversely affect his overall conditioning, it would find no place in his diet chart.
Bill Goldberg recalls that when he had just signed up for WWE, his physique was not very muscular and big. He was given 6 weeks to gain overall size and muscle mass. This could be done only by eating excessive amounts of food, and Goldberg did the same.
Goldberg had a faster metabolism. He used to eat a lot of carbs to gain size. But he always made sure to avoid consuming them late at night.
Presently, Bill Goldberg is in his 50s. Even though he does not consume great amounts of food, he continues to be meticulous about what goes into his mouth. He consumes very limited amounts of fats to ensure that he does not put on excessive weight. These days Goldberg concerns how heavy or light the food that he consumes makes him feel throughout the day. He doesn’t focus too much on the quantity of food that he is consuming.
Bill Goldberg usually consumes 5-6 meals in a day. His daily diet plan looks something like this:-
Bill Goldberg Diet Plan
Early morning snack before training
A huge cup of oatmeal topped with as many as 20 blueberries and a spoon of honey
12 eggs with 2 yolks
6 pieces of bacon
4 slices of gluten-free toast with avocado
2 gluten-free pizzas
Potato Fries or Popcorn
Goldberg eats different food items in his dinner. He usually dines with his family and prefers eating the food cooked by his wife.
*Goldberg Shakes are high-calorie shakes that provide his body with ample amounts of nutrients. You can use this shake as a pre-workout meal. It contains:-
- 4 scoops of sugar gainer
- Milk Powder
- Protein Powder
- Branched Chain Amino Acids
- Oatmeal Powder
- Peanut Butter
Bill Goldberg consumes an insane amount of food every day to fulfill his body’s caloric requirements. Here are some other important points that he follows to get the most out of his nutrition plan:-
- He keeps himself hydrated by drinking a gallon to a gallon and half of water every day.
- Soft drinks are a complete no-no in his diet plan.
- He usually avoids eating anything past dark.
- He sticks to the notion that your physical appearance is dependent on the kind of food you eat. If you eat healthy and nutritious foods, your body will always respond more healthily.
Bill Goldberg’s Supplements
To ensure that his diet plan fulfills his nutritional requirements, Bill Goldberg prefers to include some supplements in his diet. Bill Goldberg’s supplements stack include the following:-
- Whey Protein: Whey protein serves to be the best source of protein to be consumed post-workout. It provides the muscles with an instant supply of proteins. It helps in repairing and rebuilding the muscles.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): There are numerous benefits of consuming BCAAs as a supplement. It helps in decreasing muscle soreness that happens due to intense training. It also helps in reducing muscle fatigue caused due to exercising.
That’s all about Bill Goldberg’s diet plan that keeps him fit and strong even in his 50s.