Looking at Bakhar Nabieva’s unique physique, you must have also wondered what on earth she’s been eating to maintain it. A killer physique like hers is the ultimate dream of women with fitness goals. Having such a muscular lower body, along with a slim upper body is not a blessing everyone has.
Bhakar knows she has come a long way since her childhood days, when she was often teased for being skinny. Whatever this phenomenal fitness model has achieved in her career is through constant effort and self belief.
When we speak about the success secret of this exotic fitness model, we should never ignore her diet. She has proudly acknowledged the role of her smart nutrition plan in staying in shape.
Bakhar Nabieva’s diet plan is designed particularly for a higher intake of carbs, protein, and healthy fats. Such a diet plan helps her maintain that super muscular lower body that wows fitness enthusiasts.
Also, Bhakar Nabieva isn’t a fan of starving herself to get rid of unwanted fat. Instead, she burns them through intense exercises.
So, if your dream is an unconventional, unique physique like Bakhar, you should definitely learn about her nutrition plan. This article is a detailed look into the smart nutrition plan followed by Bakhar Nabieva. Read along, and find everything you need to know about Bakhar Nabieva’s diet plan.
What Will I Learn?
Bakhar Nabieva’s Diet Plan
As stated earlier, Bakhar Nabieva eats food items rich in nutrients that aid in bulking. That includes carbohydrates, protein, and healthy fats.
She eats a lot and doesn’t believe in starving herself to stay thin. Each day, Bakhar Nabieva usually takes 6 meals to ensure sufficient calorie and nutrient intake.
Here is Bakhar Nabieva’s meal plan that helps her meet the nutritional needs as a bodybuilder.
Bakhar Nabieva’s Meal Plan
1 whole egg, 1 cup of egg whites, what toast (2 to 3 pieces), Half an avocado
Banana, 1 scoop whey
Grilled chicken (breast piece), one cup of Brown rice, broccoli (preferable steamed),
2 pieces of rice cake, 1 scoop whey
Large salad with salmon, green leaves like Spinach, cucumbers, mozzarella cheese,
olive oil, tomato, onion
Cottage cheese, peanut butter, 1 scoop whey
When it comes to dieting, Nabieva’s prime focus is on absorbing as many calories as possible, without consuming unhealthy fats and sugars.
- In addition to consuming calorie-rich meals, Nabieva follows a strict workout routine. She trains 5 days a week, 3 of which are dedicated to the lower body.
- Bakhar Nabieva is not interested in being a model. The major reason being that she doesn’t want to give up on her favorite food items.
- There were always people criticizing Bakhar Nabieva for her odd diet plan. But she is satisfied with her diet and shuts her critics by showing her impressive results.
- Besides eating a diverse mix of food items, she takes suitable supplements to complete her nutrition plan.
What To Eat
If your goal is a muscular body like Bakhar Nabieva, you should include a wide variety of food items in your meal plan. Here are the different types of food items that you should be eating to fulfill your physique goals:
- Carb rich food like brown rice and wheat
- Egg (whole and whites)
- Fiber-rich, nutritious fruits like banana
- Other edible fruits like cucumber
- Chicken, lean meat
- Green leaves
- Milk, cheese
- Olive oil
What To Avoid
Although Bakhar Nabieva has confessed that she sometimes takes cheat meals like pizza, we won’t recommend it to you. Also, she takes them only occasionally, especially when she has a craving for them. Otherwise, she sticks to healthier food items. Even when she takes them, her intense exercises are enough to burn those bad fats and excess calories.
Here are the food items you should avoid while preparing your diet chart
- Junk food
- Extremely high-calorie food items
- Artificial sweeteners
- Carbonated drinks
Bakhar Nabieva’s Supplements
To ensure that her body is not missing out on any important nutrients, Bakhar Nabieva takes suitable supplements. She considers supplements necessary to improve muscle growth and faster recovery from hard workout sessions.
Given below is a list of Bakhar Nabieva’s supplements:
- Whey Protein: Whey protein aids in Nabieva’s muscle-building/maintaining process. She takes it multiple times a day.
- Casein Protein: Bakhar Nabieva takes casein protein every day, usually with her last meal, or before going to bed. Also called bedtime protein, casein protein aids in long term muscle building.
- Fat Burner: As visible from Bakhar Nabieva’s diet plan, she consumes a lot of fat. To burn the unhealthy ones, she takes Fatburner. It also helps in maintaining a slim upper body.
- Multivitamin: Multivitamins are perhaps the best way to obtain numerous micronutrients that are often not included in meals. Nabieva takes multivitamin on a regular basis. This improves the health of her outer body, inner body, and mind alike.
- Biotin: A well-functioning body is important for Bakhar Nabieva to focus on not only her workout sessions, but also on daily life activities. To make bodily functions smooth and effective, she takes biotin, or vitamin B7 tablets every day.
As you’ve seen, Bakhar Nabieva’s diet plan is quite simple. Hence, a person with basic knowledge of dieting can adapt to it with ease. Moreover, the food items she includes in her nutrition plan are easily available and affordable.
If you are planning to follow a diet plan similar to Bakhar Nabieva, the key is to consume high calories and burn bad fat through workouts. To complete your nutrition plan, consult a fitness expert to know which supplements you should take.
Above all, constant effort and patience matter a lot when you are into bodybuilding.