Buying gym equipment for home comes with a lot of forethought and limitations. You need to consider many things like the weight of the device, the space it is going to occupy, and most importantly, the budget.
Indulging in a cardio workout is a great way to strengthen your body and boost your endurance and capacity. If you want to enjoy a fulfilling cardio workout session from your home, the ATIVAFIT Air Bike might be of immense help!
The bike has movable handlebars that are connected to the pedals. This means your arms swing to and fro as you pedal, putting your whole body to work and making way for a great cardio session! It is also quite affordable and does not burn a hole in your pocket.
This article deals with the different aspects of the AtivaFit Air Bike so that you can have a thorough idea about the equipment before you bring it home. Read on to find out!
What Will I Learn?
AtivaFit Air Bike [Upright Fan Bike] Review
If you are looking for an upright bike within the budget that will aid you in a full-body workout, the AtivaFit Air Bike might be a good option for you. As we know, cycling is a top-notch cardio exercise that can help individuals burn calories, tone, and strengthen their muscles.
This AtivaFit Fan bike provides an added advantage; you can indulge in both arms and legs exercises simultaneously. Therefore, this bike can be a complete replacement for your gym membership. It provides you with a full-body workout.
This is an excellent entry-level bike and can be used as a substitute for many other expensive indoor cycling exercise bikes in the market.
Features & Specs
Features & Specs
Type of Resistance
Air resistance system, large fan wheel with unlimited range of resistance
LCD Display and iPad bracket
Water Bottle Holder
39.4 x 26.2 x 9.8 inches
Versatile, Facilitates arm and leg workout simultaneously, LCD monitor, Fan wheel that gives a cooling effect, Air resistance (infinite range)
Although the AtiaFit Air Bike has some limitations, it is ideal for home use. As one’s legs and arms move simultaneously, this bike will elevate your cardio workout session to the next level and leave you gasping for breath!
If you are planning to work out from the comfort of your house, bringing home an AtivaFit Air Bike will prove to be very beneficial for you. The indoor exercise bike facilitates the holistic development of your body.
The sturdy alloy steel frame makes sure that the product does not wear out after a few days of usage and lasts long. It is strong enough to support a weight of up to 250 lbs. In addition, the combination of pedals and movable padded handlebars provide an ideal setup for working on your arms and legs simultaneously.
The bike is equipped with a fan wheel that allows the users to have complete control over the intensity of the workout. The faster you pedal, the greater will be the resistance exerted by the fan wheel.
Quality of Parts
AtivaFit makes sure that it uses premium quality parts while manufacturing indoor bikes. As a result, all the components used in the AtivaFit Air Bike are of top-notch quality and add to the product’s strength, durability, and longevity.
The AtivaFit Air Bike has a holder for your phone or tablet so that you can remain entertained as you workout while listening to music or enjoying a TV show. An LCD display mounted in front displays the time for which you have pedaled, the distance you have covered, and the calories you have burned. This way, you can set new goals for yourself each day and keep yourself motivated!
As the name suggests, this air bike incorporates the use of an air resistance system which increases the resistance with faster pedaling. The turning of the flywheel also creates a cooling effect and soothes you while you are working out. The flywheel is encased inside a cage, making the bike completely safe to use.
The bike has an adjustable seat and handlebars, making it convenient for people of different heights to use the product. The seat can be elevated to a height of 39″ or lowered to 28″. It can also support a maximum weight of 250 lbs. The transportation wheels at the bottom of the bike make it easy for users to carry it from one place to another.
The pedals have been designed to ensure optimum safety during exercising. They can place their feet on the pedal and fasten the security belt. This will help the riders to avert the risk of losing balance while pedaling.
However, it is important to keep in mind that this is an entry-level bike and cannot be used for highly intense exercises.
Design & Technology
The AtivaFit Upright Air bike has a modern design. It has a compact appearance and can be squeezed into any room without disturbing the room’s harmony.
It also makes use of the best technology. For example, the LCD monitor displays the real-time progress of the rider and helps him in self-assessment.
As the bike is operated entirely manually, you do not have to undergo the hassle of finding a spot with a power socket nearby. You will only have to insert batteries inside the LCD monitor.
Aesthetics and Styling
This bike has a frame made of alloy steel. It has a minimalist design and is black. It has dimensions measuring 39.4 x 26.2 x 9.8 inches and fits almost everywhere. Since it has an ergonomic and flexible design, it blends well with any kind of room decor you place it in.
Your workout regime is no longer confined to your gym. You can work on getting that dream body from any place you want!
Pros & Cons
Have a look at the pros and cons of the AtivaFit Fan Bike.
- The design is compact.
- It is lightweight and has transportation wheels affixed at the bottom.
- It is a two-in-one workout device and saves you from the effort of having to invest in equipment for arm exercise.
- The air resistance system offers unlimited levels of resistance.
- The handlebars and seat are easy to adjust.
- You can assemble the product in a hassle-free manner.
- It does not require a lot of maintenance.
- The safety buckle attached to the pedal helps to avert any kind of accident.
- There is no heart rate/pulse monitor.
- The bike does not have a bottle holder.
- The LCD monitor does not have a backlight.
What to Expect?
If you are wondering how this AtivaFit bike will benefit you, here are a few things that you can expect from the bike:
- Holistic development of the body:When you decide to bring home a piece of gym equipment, you need to get hold of the one that will fetch you the most benefits. The AtivaFit Air bike is unlike any ordinary stationary bike. The bike does not only aim at improving your core and leg muscles. The movable handlebars are an added advantage as they help you strengthen your arm muscles simultaneously! This saves you from having to heap another piece of equipment for arm exercises.
- The faster you pedal, the cooler it is: This AtivaFit bike has an air resistance system that incorporates the use of a massive fan wheel encased inside a cage. The faster you pedal, the greater the resistance offered by the device, and the more intense the workout will be. However, the workout will not wear you out because the faster you pedal, the fan will turn more rigorously and generate cool air, which, in turn, will soothe you!
- Track your progress: The bike also has an LCD device mounted in the front. This will help you have a real-time analysis of your workout session and give you an idea about the aspects of your body that you need to work on!
Pricing & Value
The marked price for the AtivaFit Air Bike is $249.99.
Although a bike primarily targets your leg and core muscles, this device allows you a full-body workout. Therefore, it is a good value for the price you pay.
Is AtivaFit Air Bike Worth The Buy?
If you are planning to start working out at home and you have budget constraints, this fan bike is a great device to have. With the simultaneous movement of your arms and legs and the resistance offered by the fan bike, you will be able to indulge in high-intensity cardio training! This is a great device that will help you kickstart your journey to attain a chiseled, fat-free body.
Hope this gives you a brief idea about the nitty-gritty of the AtivaFit Air Bike.
AtivaFit Air Bike