A gym membership is a long term commitment, which can also be expensive.
You may get a costly membership at a fancy gym seeing their tempting advertisements. But it will be only after joining, you realize that the gym is not worth the money.
This can happen at any gym regardless of how big the brand is.
Therefore, it’ll always be great if we could get a first-hand experience of the gym before getting a committed membership. Anytime Fitness is one such gym where you can try out its facilities for free through a guest pass before signing up for a long term plan.
The Anytime Fitness guest pass helps you explore a club of your choice, work out there for a certain number of days, understand what the club has to offer, and ultimately, make up your mind on whether or not to grab a long term membership there.
Not many other gyms offer the same facility and if they do, you can also expect to pay hefty fees. At Anytime Fitness, the guest pass is almost always free.
So, if you are looking for a mid-ranged gym membership, and would like to first explore the gym before getting one, you ought to try the Anytime Fitness guest pass facility.
In this article, we will discuss with you everything you need to learn about Anytime Fitness free pass. So, read along!
Do you get free guest passes at Anytime Fitness?
Yes, you can get free guest passes at Anytime Fitness.
The guest pass is a great way to have a first-hand Anytime Fitness experience before signing up for a long term plan. You can get an Anytime Fitness pass for free and without much effort.
How to get Anytime Fitness Guest Pass
There are two ways to get an Anytime Fitness guest pass; through an existing member, or grabbing one by yourself; Both have different procedures.
If you wish to get Anytime Fitness free day pass on your own, you can go for either the online or offline methods.
Here is how to get Anytime Fitness free pass online:
- Go to the website of Anytime Fitness.
- Click on the ‘get a guest pass’ / ‘try us for free’ button.
- Firstly, you will have to select the club location either by entering the zip code or typing in state and town names.
- Once you give the club location, you will be taken to the next and final step.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email address in the slots given, and submit.
- All done; they will contact you through email. Once you receive the confirmation, you can visit the club on the assigned date.
That was how to get Anytime Fitness guest pass through their website. But that is not the only way to do so. You can also grab a pass by directly visiting the club and speaking with the club executives.
In fact, if you visit the club in person, they may even offer greater duration guest passes- based on what plan you might choose in the future, how serious they think you are about working out, how well you speak with them, etc.
That was how to get an Anytime Fitness free day pass on your own. But if you have a friend or a family member who is already a member at Anytime Fitness, they can invite you as a guest through their complimentary pass option.
Anytime Fitness Guest Pass Policy
Anytime Fitness doesn’t have complex terms and conditions in its guest pass policy. It just has some simple guidelines on how to grab a pass and how to proceed further once you get a pass.
Given below are the points to keep in mind while applying for an Anytime Fitness guest pass and while visiting the club as a guest:
- Before starting with exercises, guests need to complete a quick registration. It may take only a few minutes.
- Guests must bring a valid photo ID card, preferably your driver’s license.
- Guests can visit the club only during staffed hours. This is crucial as you need a staff to complete your registration.
- Guests need to be 18 years or older to visit Anytime Fitness through a guest pass independently. For minors between the ages of 14years and 18 years, a parent has to be present while they work out.
- Existing members can also bring guests, provided that the guest is at least 14 years older.
- The day passes are free only once per person. Beyond that, clubs may charge you some fee.
- While availing of the Anytime Fitness day pass, guests need to abide by the rules and guidelines set by the club.
Remember, Anytime Fitness, like any other gym, is a social place. So, even if you are on a guest pass, try to be on your best behavior.
Can Anytime Fitness members bring a guest?
Yes, Anytime Fitness members can bring guests. But the different clubs may have their own policies regarding the complimentary guest facility, as each club is a separately owned franchise.
So, how many guests you can bring, whether or not you can bring the same guest multiple times, facilities they can access as a guest, all depend on club policies.
So, contact your home club and learn about their guest pass policies.
How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
Anytime Fitness offers free day passes of different durations. The most popular one of them all is the 7 day pass.
Besides the 7 day pass, some clubs may be offering 5 day, 6 day, or even one day long free trials.
That is, although most Anytime Fitness Trials are 7 day long, the exact duration may vary from club to club and from time to time. Sometimes, they may offer great seasonal deals and free trials. Contact the club and learn how long their free trial is.
Sometimes, if you speak with them directly, Anytime Fitness may even offer a month free trial, if they feel like you are a potential member.
Anytime Fitness is very generous in terms of the free trial they offer; because not many gyms offer such longer duration free passes. And through a guest pass, you can get a firsthand experience of the club and make your decision whether or not to join there.
And although you can grab a guest pass online, we suggest you visit the nearest club instead and speak with them. If the club management is generous, they may offer longer duration passes.