24 Hour Fitness is one of the most budget-friendly gyms you can find in all of America. They offer decent, if not excellent facilities, at very reasonable prices.
For these reasons, a 24 Hour Fitness membership is a great way to get in shape without spending too much on gym fees. But does that mean you will have to go there and get a membership right away without any thoughts? Absolutely not!
A 24 Hour Fitness guest pass is an excellent way to learn about the facilities they offer and the workout environment they have, and then decide whether to join there as a committed member or not. While current 24 Hour Fitness members can invite their dear ones as guests, others can grab a free trial by themselves through easy steps.
Through this article, we will take you through everything you need to learn about 24 Hour Fitness trial, and how to get one. So, let’s dive in!
Is There a 24 Hour Fitness Free Trial?
Yes, 24 Hour Fitness offers free trials using which you can learn about the facilities that they offer before getting a committed membership. Almost every 24 Hour Fitness club offers a free trial, and you can grab a free pass with very little effort.
How to Get a Free Trial at 24 Hour Fitness?
You can grab a free 24 Hour Fitness trial through some simple steps. here is how to do it:
- First, go to this page.
- Give your basic personal details such as your name, email ID, and telephone number.
- Enter your zip code
- Click on the submit button, you will navigate to the next page.
- There, you can see the list of 24 Hour Fitness clubs near you/in that zip code that offer free trials. Select the club you wish to visit.
- After clicking on the preferred club, tap on the ‘next’ button.
- All done! you have completed your 24 Hour Fitness free trial request process.
Upon tapping the ‘next’ button, you will be taken to the next page where you can see your session date, confirmation number, etc. On the screen, you can see your free pass’s expiry date; you should use the pass before that date.
You will receive the pass confirmation message via email or phone number or both almost instantly.
Upon reaching the club to avail of the pass, you will have to complete a short registration process through the self-service kiosk. Then, you can start the. After the registration, you can start working out!
How Long is the 24 Hour Fitness Free Trial?
24 Hour Fitness trials may be of different durations, depending on what season it is and gym policies. Typically, they offer 3-day trials.
Do you get free guest passes at 24 Hour Fitness?
Yes, you can get free guest passes at 24 Hour Fitness. you can try out the gym for up to 3 days at no particular cost.
How to get 24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass
The best way to get a 24 Hour Fitness day pass is through their website.
- First, go to this web page; https://www.24hourfitness.com/membership/free-pass/, and fill in your basic personal details such as:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- And zip code or city/state name
Once you submit these details, click the ‘next’ button, you will be taken to the next page where they will show the list of clubs that you can visit as a guest.
Click on the club you prefer, and then on the ‘next’ button. The process of requesting a 24 Hour Fitness pass is almost over. On the next page, you can see your confirmation ID and your free pass expiry date.
You need to use your 24 Hour Fitness free day pass before the expiry date they show. Your guest pass starts from the first day you visit and lasts for 3 days.
Upon reaching the club, you will have to do a self-registration process. After you register at the self service kiosk, you will get instructions on what to do next.
24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass Policy
24 Hour Fitness guest pass is a great way to learn about gym facilities and the workout environment they offer before getting a long term membership.
However, they have some rules and policies that you need to abide by, such as:
- You must be at least 18 years or older in order to visit alone as a guest. But if you are minor but older than 12, you can visit along with your parent or guardian.
- You should not be a 24 Hour Fitness member for the past 6 months.
- You need to be a local resident to avail of the free trial.
- You should use your 24 Hour Fitness free pass before the date mentioned. After that date, your pass expires.
- The guest pass at 24 Hour Fitness is non-transferable and not for resale.
- Upon visiting the club after getting a free day pass, you will have to complete a brief registration process. You can do your registration by yourself, and no appointment is needed.
- To complete registration, you need to bring your valid photo ID; preferably your driver’s license.
- You can visit any 24 Hour Fitness club using your guest pass, as long as you are a local resident of that club too. But if the club is at its full capacity, then you can’t visit.
In addition to respecting the gym policies, you also have to respect others who work out there, and their privacy. 24 Hour Fitness value the privacy and comfort of its members.
Can 24 Hour Fitness Members Bring a Guest?
Yes, 24 Hour Fitness members can bring guests to the club along with them.
How Many Times Can You Bring A Guest To 24 Hour Fitness?
You can bring the same guest only once a month and up to a maximum of 3 times a year. However, they allow you to bring different guests on different days.
What Is A Buddy Pass At 24 Hour Fitness?
24 Hour Fitness buddy pass is basically a guest pass perk to existing members using which they can bring their friends or family members as guests. contact your home club to learn more about the buddy pass.
You can invite another person to grab the buddy pass through the 24 Hour Fitness mobile application or through your account portal.
But there will be some restrictions such as how often can you bring guests or how many times you can bring the same guest. To learn more, contact your home club executives.
The Bottom Line
24 Hour Fitness guest pass is a great way to try out the gym first before getting a long-term membership.
You can simply follow the instructions we’ve given above, and grab a free day pass for 3 days.